Rules

1.) You can't have Wolverine as a sibling cause he's my sibling. 

2.) I play your sibling, you play mine. Simple, Same goes for crushes. Don't steal my crush and I am not changing it so please don't ask. 

3.) No one liners (Please) Do more than 2 sentences. 

4.) If you read the rules, please, comment here your fave X-Men Character. 

5.) Do not make your Oc perfect or overpowered.

6.) Please rp in the 3rd person and make it detailed. 

Ex: Kate saw her brother, Logan, aka Wolverine by the door. "Hey, Where are you going?" She asked when she came down the stairs. She ran her hand through her long brunette hair. Sometimes Kate thinks her brother is overprotective but she does love him. (Only sample I could come up with)

Ex: Kate: *after she made it down the stairs* Hey, where are you going? 
or She just nods. 

7.) Ocs must be 13+. 

8.) Smut is okay. Make a separate chain from the other one. Don't be too descriptive and not make a main part of the roleplay. '

9.) Don't bully the roleplayers or anything like that and if you guys see anything like this please let me know. 

If there is anything else come up with I'll be sure to let you know by updating this page.   

I think that is all.  

Individual Chains!