Chapter 4??? I think idfk

Momoe Pov
I'm 9 months pregnant and the due date is around the corner Shikamaru took off for a few months I'm sitting here in boredom and anticipation because I could have her any day Now I go up stairs and to the baby's bed room and lean on the door way too and I feel arms slithering around me i laugh as he nuzzles my neck I sigh i whisper "I'm hungry" "are ya now" "what would you like?" "Ice cream" he smirks "ok I'll go get it for ya babe" I smile I go to the bed room and relax and sigh until I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen "ummm shika!!" " yes love" I hear um downstairs I stand up using the night stand to keeping me up I hear a splash on the wood floor I look down "my water broke!!"I hear some crashing and some fast steps up the stairs and i see shika run to the room and he is by my side in seconds he holds my phone and calls Sakura and and shika quickly poofs us there and we meet Sakura and she leads us to a room and shika quickly lays me down on the bed and Sakura sits in between my legs "alright Moe you're about 3cm ok " she informs us and continues "so you can take a nap get up your strength Or maybe just walk or relax" she starts to walk the door and turns back to us "and don't forget to breath through the contractions" she walks out I look at shika I sigh and take about a 3hr nape before waking up again. I feel another contraction coming and I tear up because of the pain and I feel a tight hand on mine and I mutter "it hurts" as I went through the contraction "I know just breath" he responds and I feel a few tears stream down my cheeks and I cry out at the pain "ahhhhhhh" i breath again as it passes "ok I'm here to check" I here Sakura say walking in "about 5cm how far apart are your contractions" "about 7mins apart" I breath out before crying out in pain "mmmahhh" I breath and Sakura says "maybe do a different position or walk"I sigh "but that's to much work!!"I whine "but it might help" I sigh and put my face into my pillow with my ass in the air "OH GOD!!!" I scream in my pillow as a really bad contraction goes by "this isn't as bad" I feel a hand go on my ass and my back "why did I ask for this!!" Shika sighs "it's all worth it in the end" I turn to my side and look at Shikamaru "really" I sigh and I feel another contraction "it hurts so bad" I'm hot and tired and I just want this to be over "what does it feel like?" I hear Shikamaru ask softly "it feels like being stretched out till they break then coming back together and relaxing till it starts again" "that sounds painful" "it is"
Le~Tim~Skip
Shikamaru Pov
It's been about 6 hours and Momoe is 8cm dilated and her contractions are about 5mins apart she says she's hanging in there but she looks like she's dying "Shika!" Moe says while her face is in the pillow "can you get Sakura" "sure love" and I walk out to see Iruka and Kakashi talking to Sakura and Kakashi gets sight of me "how bad is she?" And as if on cue I hear Momoe "OhhhhMyGodAhhhh!!!" I laugh awkwardly "Iruka was the same way just be there for her k?"He smiles a closed eyed smile Iruka runs into the room I stroll into the room with Sakura and Kakashi "relax moe you'll be alright" Sakura checks and we hear good news "alright your dilated Moe"
A/n:hey guys😅it's been a while DONT kill me!