His (RAP) POV (Part 2)

Im useless. I tried to, yet destiny doesnt want us to meet. Ill stay here forever. In your side. Eventhough you're with him, I'll be happy for your sake.

--

"Rap, how can you survive? This place is pathetic. " My friend commented. He is Ren. A childhood friend.

It's been a week since I've been admitted because of a sudden attack, again. 

"Y'know, I can't do many things so All I do is surf the net, play the music and live my life to the fullest. The clock is ticking. My time is running out. " I shrugged. Reality check. I know im dying. 

"Shut up. No one's going to die, bro. " He bit his lip. His mannerism doesn't change.

Her: Hi! Morning my Bae (Before anyone else). It's morning here. 

I smiled. Ericka's my girl. Making my day whole. She, who makes me happy even im not even moving.

"Oi, oi. Bae huh? You've already became a man. Im so freakin' proud." 

"Shut the hell up and get out!"  

"fine fine." He said while laughing. And he walked out of from my room here in this pathetic hospital.

We continued to talk. All day. Sometimes, when she's busy because of her work, All i do is read her blog. Even if I already read it hundred of times, it makes me feel Im watching her. Since im imagining those things.

I made her go and see a physichiatrist. Although her OCD was a great to make me know her more. Still, I care. A lot.

--

Im sorry If I didnt made it in time. It seems that we are destined not to see each other. I hope you loved me just like how much i love you. Don't forget me. Im just here, guiding you/