(1) donald

((Plot: reader is chubby and wants to lose weight, like patty and feels shes not pretty enough but Donald convinces her other wise and asks her out. Thanks for the request! Hope you like it hun ❤ please keep requesting, im number 15 for the insastiable tag! Ah!))

[August 16th, 2018
1:53am]

Third person pov ~

    It was currently noon, and y/n was up in her room, looking into her mirror. A feeling of not being pretty enough, thin enough washed over her. Her friend patty had lost all this weight, and she was pretty now. Y/n wanted to be pretty too. She felt cause she wasnt thin enough, she must of not been beautiful. Which isn't the case at all.

   Y/n picked up her phone texting her best friend, donald.

Y/n💖: i think i should lose weight, maybe i can get a homeless guy to punch me so i cant eat and pretty.

Donald😋: what? No! Y/n You're beautiful just the way you are...

Y/n💖: im not, im not thin enough...

[Read at 12:30]

Y/n💖: donald?

[Read at 12:35]

   Y/n sighed, maybe Donald agreed with her. Maybe that's why he left her on read. She started to think, and she was left to her own thoughts. She began to cry, not noticing that she was.

    She was soon brought back to her senses when she heard a door open. Jumping from her seat, she looked to her door and saw Donald standing there. "Donald? Why are you here?" She asked standing up, walking towards him.

        "Because y/n, i couldn't say what im about to say over a text" Donald took a deep breath and continued "look you're beautiful, and you dont have to be ""thin"" to be beautiful, cause I find you beautiful just the way you are, to me you are perfect just the way you are and i wish you'd see it like i do" he continued.

        He continued to tell her how much she was beautiful, that she was perfect just the way she was. Inside and out. "What I need to say as well is, i love you y/n and i love everything about you"

          "I love you too, i do, and you helped me see that i am beautiful just the way I am" y/n said, she quickly pecked his lips and pulled away smiling like a dork. She turned to the mirror and smiled, if he saw beauty maybe she can too. "Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" Donald asked. Y/n turned around hugging him "yes, of course!" She said.

      Donald was beaming with happiness, they stayed in that hug for a while just enjoying each other's presence.

[ that sucked so badly, i tried, And i failed. I'm sorry. I hope you guys like it even a little. I do try. Ahh, keep requesting please]