Locked away

Mania:" Mom i'm going to Suzzi's house."

Mom:"Sure!but come before 12 midnight."

Mania:"Sure mom."

Mania reaches Suzzi's house and she rings the bell.

Suzzi opens.

Suzzi:"Oh Mania! What a  pleasant surprise!

Mania:"Hi! How's holidays?"

Suzzi:"They're great!Anyway come in.."

And mania gets in. The door got shut own its own,Mania felt creepy.

Suzzi:"Excuse me,I'll be back with a drink for you."

Mania: "Okay!"

And Suzzi goes to the kitchen. Mania waited for Suzzi and atlas went to the kitchen.

Mania:"Suzzi! Suzzi! Where are you?"

"This house gives me shivers!",Mania thought to herself.

Suzzi touches Mania's shoulders from back.

Mania got petrified!

Mania: "Oh Suzzi!! Where were you?"

Suzzi: "I was just behind you!"

And Suzzi disappears.

Mania: "Suzzi! Where did u go?"

Suzzi:"I'm there right behind you. Can't you see me?"

Mania turns to look but couldn't find her. Mania ran to the main door and tried to open but she couldn't open! Mania then ran upstairs to the balcony and tried to open the balcony's door to get out but couldn't open it either.And suddenly the room's door got shut! She ran and tried opening the room's door but couldn't open! Mania was frightened! Mania got stuck in that room. Mania takes her phone and tries to call her mother but her mother couldn't reach her call as there was a problem with the range!

Mania found a hammer lying down, she take it and tries breaking the glass door of the balcony. But the hammer broke instead of the door.

Mania smelt something rotten, she felt like a dead animal was around her,she soon realized that it was blood. She saw somebody trying to open the room's door!Mania went and hid behind the curtain. The door got unlocked and someone entered,Mania saw a lady with long black hair, blood colored nails,scratched eyes,pointy nose and a long thin leg. And then when Mania looked down she saw blood dripping from that lady's long black hair. 

Mania was terrified. She felt like screaming due to horror but she didn't scream because the lady would find her easily.Mania saw the lady coming towards her.The lady pulled open the curtain and saw Mania! The lady screamed and said,"Oh brave heart Mania, oh brave heart mania!You have made a sin coming here!You're the reason the evils are awake!",and she starts laughing like a witch! Mania got scared and ran away but the lady caught her hand.

Lady:"I wont leave you! You're my slave!"

Mania:"Oh please!Let me go! What have I done that you're cursing me?!"

Lady:"You have done a wrong thing by coming here! Bwahahahaa!

Mania scratches the lady's hand and ran towards the room's door,and got out of that room,then she ran to the main door and tried to open but she couldn't open so she immediately went to the kitchen and locked the kitchen door.There in the kitchen, Mania found a book named 'THE EVILS NIGHT'.She slowly took that book and starts reading.

It says:

            As the darkness of the night grows, all the evils will come to life!There is only one way to kill this evil force! Show them light.

Only that was written in that big book.And rest of the pages were blank.And then mania switched off all the lights and switched on her phone's flash light and covered it under her shawl.Again! Mania saw that lady trying to open the door!! Mania got ready! And when the lady opened the door! She flashed the light exactly on the lady's pupil and she was melting like ice!!

The lady said"I wont leave you alone!! You'll regret for what you've done".

And the lady disappeared! All the doors got open! Mania ran to the main door and escaped that haunted house!

After this incident Mania never saw Suzzi or that lady.

And one day she got a dream:

                                Mania, it's me Suzzi! I was that lady whom you destroyed!! You have made me vanish from the world by killing me!! You have also rescued me from that curse!! Thank you so much!