Chapter 7

Dana sighed as she saw the hoard of journalists outside the building. Only 2 days had passed but the press willingly swallowed the bait and were all over her an Flynn regarding the wedding and futher things. But the alligantions against her and her company weren't off the table as a whole yet and some people even looked right trough the scam and needed to be kept quiet or rather Dana had to step up her fiance game to make them believe this was real. And the death of her ex worker wasn't helping either and throwing shade on her company. To add ro that her blood was found on the scene as well. They hadn't identified jet and probably woulnd't cause she wasn't registered anywhere bloodwise. Dana choose to rather take the back entrance and hurried to that, using the speed of a harpy go get by the press without them noticing her. 
She clenched her fists, it was so annoying that she had gone balistic and killed the idiot. Had he lived, she could have sued him and taken every rumor out cause he'd seemed like a crazy person trying to kill his former boss. 
And she woulnd't have lost all that blood and woulnd't have to play pretty little fiance. 

Dana straightend her clothes and entered the building. She knew Flynn was inside and she knew she had to be the perfect depply in love with Flynn girl. 
Dana took one last, deep breath and entered the entrancehall. 
Almost immediatly her gaze went to Flynn who stood with his back to her. 
She sighed and watched his broad back. He would never lose his good looks. She knew that. 
Then she set on a smile, put all her effort into it and made it seem, happy and loving. 
She came up to Flynn and melted against his side. Leaning her head on his shoulder. 

"Hey Honey" Her voice deep and mellow, "How are you?"
She looked into Flynns eyes. Put on the smile she had practiced and gripped his hand in hers. "Everything is oerfect my love" she wisperd hazily. 
Flynns eyes were burning with intesity as he gave her a long deep look into the eyes. "Happy to hear it my queen" He almost purred in her ear. 
A shiver ran down Danas back and gave her goosebumps. 

Hand in hand the both of them began their way to the elevator and were stopped by Stella. A slim blonde with curly long hair in the colour of sunnrays. "Is it true ?" She hissed more at Flynn than Dana. 
Dana cocked an eyebrow. She had met Stella once or twice but she was always had seen more or less quiet  and rather shy. Seeing her almost ready to rip a throat out...that amused and baffled her at  the same time. Dana decided to keep her mouth shut and watched as Flynn raised an eyebrow. "Is what true?" He asked giving her a questioning look. 

"That you are getting married to that" Stella gave Dana one hell of a dirty look and Danas lips curled in amusement. 
Flynn apparently didn't find it so funny as he crossed his armes  and his eyes went dark and cold. 
Stella either didn't notice or didn't care that Flynn was more than just angry and kept going. "I mean, haven't I made it clear enough that I wanted you?!"

Flynn smiled but no amusement was seen in his black eyes. Dana could tell exactly the moment Stella realiesed her mistake and a smile formed on Danas lips. 
Mentally she leaned back to enjoy the show. Flynn stepped forewards and she would bet a million dollars he wanted to strangle Stella but instead he just kept on smiling and wispered "Even if you were the last person on earth and I'd loose my dick if I don't fuck you I'd still prefer to fuck a rotting corpse" Stella went pale and Dana just snickered. 
Patting Stella on the shoulder as she went past her she polietly said. "Sweety, youl never reach my level  so stop dreaming"

Stella stumbeled a step backwards, turning to watch Flynn and Dana "You will regret this" she hissed, her face now red as a tomato out of anger. Flynn shugged. "I don't think so" 
Dana snickered and leaned her head against his shoulder whilst walking. "That was fun"