AGAPE

Agape

It's like a gift from the pandora box that keeps us soaring within your spirit.
It's a like the sprinkle of tinker bell's pixie dust that continuously pouring from the skylit.
It's like an enchanting miraculous starlight that is incessant in brightening our pursuit.
And it's like a breath of euphoric sentiment that ceaselessly takes us to the cloud nine of starlit.

We don't deserve the torch of eternity in your promise world.
We don't deserve the infinity and definite hug of your freehold.
We don't deserve the promise of  upheaval in the netherworld.
And we don't deserve your unconditional, irrevocable, and eternal love you uphold.

From now till our very last breath, this life we'll cherish.
we'll bring your sanctity till the day we perish.
The ethereal beauty of your divine creation will always haunt us and leave us antonish.
The ABC's and 123's of your enchanted plan always gives us serenity in our vanquish.

We ask for forgiveness and you give us beyond of a chance.
We give you love but you give us the infinity life of assurance.
We hope for a clandestine answer but you provide us a blinding truth of luminance.
We ask for a weapon to fight the demons but you give us enormous soldiers to battle our circumstance.

I, him, her, us are in gratitude with the way you dazzled us with your name so wondersome.
I, him, her, us are forever be in puzzlement on how you evolve the beauty of your fascinating wrinkle in delightsome.
I, him, her, us will serve you and become one of your desciples in this wide-global of troublesome.
I, him, her, us will continue receive and give the agape to you in lightsome.