PROLOGUE

"It's funny how our world will never put into the shape"

"Funnier is that we did shape it BUT they never tried to fit" maybe you and I we're really meant for each other though you never fix yours properly. I wanted to kiss you right now, right in this moment, in this place and in these people, I wanna prove how inlove I am now and then. It's funny how you choose to stop eventhough I never wanted. I want us to be back I want you and me. I WANT US. Kiara I WANT US AGAIN.

"Well, hmm we can't change the past"

"We can't, really... I think so..." We can if you want to. But you choose not to. I can't find the place of mine in your eyes, I can't find me in your heart. I cant find I in your lips, I can't find love in your body but I found you in all parts of mine.

"Excuse me ma'am.. this is your order, thank you for coming"

"Thanks! Uhmm.! Jonathan it's a bye then! Until next time!"

"Bye! Ingat ka!" Mahal pa kita.. I wanna say those words. I wanna feel those love. I want you in my arms. I want you more. I want to grab you and hug you tight. I wanna stop you. But with those happy smiles of yours, I just wanna fade away and let you be happy eventhough I'm not.

Until then kiara, until then.

Her Point of View

No trace of love, nothing at all. No grabbing and telling don't go. No hugs and no I live yous'. No trace of 'please comeback' nothing at all. Clueless and no idea how I feel.

"Stop it Kiara! You're hurting yourself again" but how? When all I want is him? How am I supposed to get him back? I need to get him back. I need him back.

But we might not fit again..