One

A/N: Hello everyone. I would like you to keep in mind this story is not factually written. It is strictly written fictionally. The year 2007 is a good year to say kellin and vic were still  pretty young so I'm trying to give the readers the image of what they looked like that year. Also this is the first Kellic I've written in a few years. Even though I'm more mature and know Kellic isn't real, we like to think it is. 

The videos stated in this chapter were made at different times, and I'm well aware  that Oregon and San fransisco are  in the same time period. Also, I am aware that sleeping with sirens werent really a thing in 2007 and neither bands nonetheless were popular. This timeline however, makes it easier for me to base the story off of. 

Enjoy!                       

  *This scene includes Kellin and Vic in different states , making video diaries                                                                                                to one another.*

Vic Fuentes- Sausalito, SFO  - 10:46 a.m

                                  "I remember where it all started." 

Kellin Quinn- Portland,OR - 11:22 a.m 

                                  "I remember when it all started." 

Vic Fuentes- Sausalito, SFO - 10:46 a.m

                                  "We were on stage and we'd been getting closer and closer over the set."

Kellin Quinn- Portland,OR - 11:22 a.m 

                                   " August 27th of 2010 was the day I kissed you for the very first time." 

Vic Fuentes- Sausalito, SFO - 10:46 a.m

                                    " I thought the reason we were so physically close was  just because we were really close emotionally too.  I though we were just best friends. But looking back on it , now I realize just how much closer I wanted to be..."

Kellin Quinn- Portland,OR - 11:22 a.m

                                     "It felt like everything was moving in slow motion when you leaned in. At the time I was nervous because I had just got over the stage of everyone saying shit to me about my sexuality. And I wanted everyone to know I was dating a girl."

Vic Fuentes- Sausalito, SFO - 10:46 a.m 

                                      " The kiss was meant for entertainment purposes... for the "kellic" fans to enjoy. We thought it would be funny. We were mature enough to not give a shit about what the haters would think. Haters is such a cringey term I'm sorry haha"

Kellin Quinn- Portland, OR - 11:22 a.m

                                    " But that night that I kissed you, I went home feeling something I'd never felt before. I was in so much denial. So much denial that I could ever have feelings for a dude."

Vic Fuentes- Sausalito, SFO - 10:46 a.m

                                   "But that day I kissed you, I went home and I knew something had clicked in me. It was for entertainment purposes but had me feeling like it was real. Like I had finally figured out why we were so close." 

Kellin Quinn- Portland, OR - 11:22 a.m

                                   "But it was like everything finally made sense. The confusing feelings I had weren't so confusing anymore.  I came to the realization that..." 

Vic fuentes- Sausalito, SFO - 10:47 a.m

                                   " Despite all my past relationships, I finally realized that..." 

Kellin Quinn- Portland, OR - 11:23 a.m , Vic Fuentes- Sausalito, SFO - 10:47 a.m 

                                   " I have feelings for you."