Chapter 4

NO POINT OF VIEW
It was a lazy Saturday so brick just got out his laptop and opened Netflix and told me chose something while he got snacks I decided to just put on the vampire diaries and while we gradually got closer together as brick put his arm around me and pulled me closer I snuggled my head onto his chest as we just passed the season when Elena has feelings for Damon and Caroline have some sort of feelings for klaus brick says I don't understand how Elena can criticise Caroline about klaus when Elena's not only dated one brother then the other one and them both being rippers in the past (this is just for the storyline) and them both having had possibly a relationship with Katherine.we then decide to just go get wiener-tacos and wet tots as we order our house food patty storms up  to us while nonnie try's to stop her and slaps me for apparently trying to steal her boyfriend while brick pushes her away and says that she broke up with him and had feelings for his dad talk about how messed up that is and after all that she still try's to blame me for something and well nonnie practically drags her out and brick and I leave after collecting our food and get back to his car.