Chapter 1-the backstory

Hey it's me,Allison white and I'm about to show you why I'm going to destroy my "sister" magnolia ugh even thinking about her makes me feel sick everyone likes her she got everything I wanted and still ruining me wasn't enough you see I'm bullied at school by magnolia and her "friends" and you may wonder why I haven't told anyone it's because nobody cares even me you see everyday at school a little part of me dies and I've just stopped caring about everything because I stopped feeling stuff years ago I've been like this too long to change and besides I turn 18 in 9 months so I can leave them behind.You see I have this great revenge plan you see magnolia has never lost a pageant and I'm gonna make sure that it happens and I'm gonna make sure everybody knows what this so called "family" is hiding I just want to make it clear I had nothing to do with her break up but I'm not going to lie magnolia being in pain brought a special kind of joy truth be told I had never met her boyfriend stretch that her ex-boyfriend and why should I the whole family was ashamed of me and made sure nobody knew that they adopted me and I know it was only because of the money they got for me. I'm gonna team up with Bob Armstrong and Patty to take down magnolia winning the pageant will just be the cherry on top of the cake but I'm hoping or I hope this is me hoping to make it to then you see I've just been thinking about suicide much more frequently then before.