Pinky Promise, part 7

Again thanks for reading hope you are liking the story even if you guys don't ask i will answer some question you guys are wondering about or not. Anyway enjoy.

I walk in a hallway and couldn't see NCT nor XMoon's i let out a sigh "Ivy-san why didn't you attend class yesterday?" Ash said "Hi Ash, um well i got sick yesterday and i had to rest the whole periods that's why but I'm fine now thanks for worrying" i said and smile at him he is really nice and caring and cute.

"Ivy-san pleas stay healthy, hey you want to sit with me and the others at lunch" Ash said and i nodded he smile and wave goodbye and i did the same.

'Welp now i have to kill time and avoid the others and attend class behind the teacher when she walks in class' i thought and nod at the thought.

I just walk around mindlessly knowing that the others are at the dance room right now.

I was outside of the building getting a drink i look at the time and started walking to class i made it and the teacher was walking to the door.

I bow "Annyeonghaseyo seonsangnam" i said "Ah annyeonghaseyo Ivy-ah" She said i step backwards to let her pass i walk behind her and everyone went to the their seats and i went to mine thank god it wasn't with the others.

Its right now Friday usually i would hang out with the others but thanks to S.Coups i don't have to Kamsahamnida S.Coups

I put all my attention on the teacher and wrote in my notebook.

'Pleas Ms.Ivy come to my office after class' the principal voice boomed on the speakers and all the students where looking at me i look at them and they looked away.

Class was ending and i was kinda nervous, am i in trouble because i didn't attend class yesterday.

The bell rang making me jump in my seat i pack my stuff quickly not wanting the others question me.

I knock on the door of the principal office and i heard a faint come in i came in and bow.

"Miss Ivy pleas sit down" She said and nod and sit down "You know why you are here Ivy" she said and i nodded "I am sorry that didn't attend classes yesterday because i got sick and i had to rest" i said really fast.

She laughed and shook her head "No, its not that, its your Korean, i mean its good but your only on Level 2 you have to be Level 4 do you understand, since i think its for the best i am giving you a tutor but you will not be the only one" She said and i nodded she was right the only thing i am bad at is Korean but i understand but i don't really know much but some basic stuff.

"Ah Kamsahamnida juyohan-ah " i bow and she smile and waved me off "Ivy-san did you get in trouble" Ash said and beside him was his friend Kole i shook my head.

He nodded "Hey so i heard you guys are holding sign ups for the competition that you guys are holding how do we sign up" Kole said "Um well, next week Monday till Wednesday we will hold sign ups and after two weeks on Saturday is the of the battle of groups" i said and they nodded.

I walk with them and we talked about some stuff and yada yada
Da.

'Students from Mrs. Choi's class she is currently sick and wouldn't be attending so you have a free period but pleas don't disturb the other classes' The Secretary said.

"Welp we have to get to class see you around Ivy-ah" they both said and walked of i smile at them waving back.

I sigh and turned around i was met with the others i just looked at them with expressionless face "Ivy why are you avoiding us" Sully said and i didn't answer

"Pleas don't give us the silent treatment" MinJi said and i just stay silent and looked at them "You guys should get to class" i said and turn around and walk away.

MinJi POV.

Why is she avoiding us please Ivy  stop avoiding us i hate when you do that she just walked of.

I looked at her back walking away what did we do whatever we did we are sorry.

"I am following her" i said "We are coming to" Jungwoo said and they nodded we were about to go but Stray Kids came.

"Hey guys shouldn't you guys head to class" Hyunjin said "No, we are going to follow Ivy" Heachan said "Can we follow to" They said and we nodded.

We follow her and she sat down by a tree and toke her phone out she was smiling at her phone and laughing.

Got7 came to her and aks her if they could sit down she said yes she was between Jackson and BamBam "Hey Ivy you have your speaker right can you put some music?" Jinyoung said and Ivy passed her phone to him "You Pick" She said all are jaws were hanging open except Stray Kids.

"She never let us borrow her phone, why is she letting them" i said and kinda was sad and angry.

We looked at the time and it was time to get to class i walk out of my hiding place and also the others we saw Got7 to are direction and stop in front of us.

Ivy was on her phone "Hey your picking me up right" She said in her phone and she forgot that the speaker is still connected to her phone "Yeah can't wait" S.Coups said and then Ivy jumped up forgetting to turn it of.

"Where are you going?" Jisung said and i looked at him "Shouldn't you guys be running to class" Ivy said and we checked the time we got 6 minutes to get class and i started running i didn't want to be late.

The others where behind me saying stuff that their gonna die if their late.

Ivy POV.

I look beside me that Got7 was gone oh yeah they have class too i shrug and walk to the rooftop.

I sat down and listen to some music

....
...
..
.

Someone grab my earphone from my ear and i didn't like that i grab the person's arm and made them face me i looked the person with a angry face until i saw who it was.

"Oh mianhe Hyungwon" i said and let my strong grip go from his arm he rubbed his arm "Anyway why did you leave us yesterday" He asked.

I looked down and tears started spilling he hugged me because he is the only one here i hugged him back "I-I t-thought t-that t-they will s-stay b-beside m-me b-but no" i said sniffling and stuttering.

I toke a deep breath "Please don't tell them" I said and looked at him wiping my eyes.

I showed him pinky and he connected his with mine "I promise" He said and we shook are pinky.

But they didn't know that one of them was hearing everything.

TBC...?

Made August 14 2018.