Fun Day, part 9

Thanks for reading hope you are enjoying it so far.
You may proceed.

School has ended and i am waiting with the others at the school gates for S.Coups.

"Hhhmmmmhh" i hummed and swayed my head the left and right "Yo when is S.Coups coming" MinYoung said and that's when he appear.

I ran to him and hugged him and hug Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon.

"I heard Trauma, and dang its good" i said and they nodded "So who you like in Trauma more" "Obviously S.Coups and Vernon, but i think Wonwoo and Mingyu are going to be next if they keep this up" i jokingly said and they laughed.

"Hey how about we join" Chenle said "We where thinking about going to the beach" S.Coups said.

"Lets go and change, hey Stray Kids wanna join" I said and they nodded.

"Hey Ivy we have allot to catch up with" Vernon said and i smile at him and nodded.

"Hey Stray Kids, Lets meet at the beach K" i said and they nodded and walk away i turn around and S.Coups and the three other friend of his give me a evil smile "NO!" I screamed and ran away they where about to tickle me they love to hear my laugh.

(Dashi run run run, okay sorry proceed)

I look back and stop and breath and walk back to them "Don't you dare" i said and walked behind Jeno and hugged him from behind.

"Okay we won't" Mingyu said and smile at me "Better be" i said until Jeno turned around and started tickling me and Jaemin joined in.

"HAHAHAHASTOPHAHAHAPLEASHAHAHAHA!" i kept on laughing tears started to appear.

I grab Jeno and Jaemin hand tried to push them away Jeamin gave up and stand straight but Jeno didn't.

My eyes where closed because i couldn't keep them open he stoped and was looking at me i opened my left eye and looked at him he started blushing 'i think he thinks what am i doing is cute' i thought and bit my lip.

He started blushing madly and his breathing quickened "Jeno" i called out his name but be didn't respond and open my right eye i smirk and called his name a bit louder and he jumped in shock and the others laugh "Y-yes" he said and gulped.

"For your punishment you have to carry me to the house and when we get to the beach, why because i said do not tickle me and you did" i said "B-but (Clears his throat) Jaemin tickle you to" he said.

"Well you tickle me first and you didn't stop when i tried pulling your hands away soooo" i said and look at him smirking.

"Ugh fine" he said and help me up and turned around "No" i said and smirk and the others were by now rolling on the ground laughing like there's no tommorow "Just do it" i said and extend my arms doing a grabbing motion he sighs and picks me up rapping my legs around his hips and rapping my arms around his neck.

"Wow your not even heavy" he said and swings me around i hate the feeling, my heart quickened and feeling like it hurts but it doesn't and grab Jeno's shirt tightly shutting my eyes tight.

"No" i said barely hearing me saying the word "Oh sorry i forget you don't like the feeling" He said and look at me and i look at his face since we were facing each other.

"Ok, lets go or we will be late" Johhny said and we nodded "Do i seriously have to carry you" he said and i nodded "Didn't i say its your punishment" i said and stoke out my index finger and middle finger and glide it down Jeno's neck making him get the feeling of electricity "EEHHKK" he screeched and jump.

"HAHAHAHAHA" i started laughing making him glare at me.

.__._.____________________._.__.

Give
.__._.________._.__.

We made it and like i said Jeno is carrying me i saw Stray Kids and ran to us "Are you a baby why is Jeno carrying you" Chan said and i told him the story and was finish and jump out of Jeno's arm he let out a sigh and stretch his arm then his body.

"Anyway what are we standing here for, LETS SWIM!"i screamed the last part and they started taking their clothes off leaving us in are swimwear.

We ran to the water and jumped in it was cold but still we played in it.

I was getting thirsty so i swam back to the shore and walk to the the place we left are bags and stuff i grab my sprite and open it and toke a big gulp.

I was looking around and drinking my sprite until i saw Jeongin my eyes widened and i choked on my sprite.

He looked kinda hot with his wet hair and water dripping down his face.

I turn around and closed the bottle and crouch down and put my bottle back in my bag.

I was placing it until i looked up there is someone looking at me from far when he saw me looking at him he looked away standing for a couple of seconds then walked away.

I shrugged and sat on my beach towel putting my hand on my eyes blocking the sun from my sight enjoying the peace i got up and i walk mindlessly just in my world.

A bucket of water was poured on me and i turned around with a shock expression and i saw it was Renjun and Taeil they dropped their buckets and ran away.

"COME BACK HERE OR YOU GUYS WILL BE DEAD"i shout and grabbed the bucket and fill it up and saw them hiding but they didn't see me.

Renjun was hiding behind a big rock i dumped the water on him Taeil was hiding behind a wall from the entrance and dumped it on him they both screamed loudly.

I did a evil laugh and ran away and i was far away and then started walking at a normal speed i walk back where the bags where placed.

The others where there eating some popsicles Mist gave me one and i thanked her.

Renjun and Taeil came back running and stoped panting hard "Where were you guys" Taeyong said i smirk and look at them.

"Well we pranked Ivy with dumping two water buckets on her and ran away and hide then she did did the same but the water was COLD" he raised his tone at the word cold.

"Karma" i said looking at my popsicle then averting my eyes to them and smirk and placed the popsicle in my mouth.

"EVIL" the shout and i laugh.

We sat down in a big circle and talked to each other i kept taking on glances at Jeongin ' do i like him no i just met the dude and i don't want to get hurt and i think he doesn't even like me ' i said and sigh and lay on my back.

The sun was setting and it was cool looking at it "Hey how about we sing some song's" Woojin said.

I look at the others and they laugh nervously i look at them with a 'What do we do' face and they shrugged i sigh and nodded there are friends so they could keep a secret.

"Hey guys I'm going to get a new drink i finish mine already but i want another one " i said and they nodded and i walk away....

TBC...?

21/08/2018.