chapter 2

**Recap**
"Ah hah, i knew it" and all of a sudden the power went out

Lynn, what's going on!" the short white haired female exclaimed in a worried tone.

" Calm down Hadie, the power went out, I need you to light some candles so we can see around here" Lynn calmly explained to snow what to do.

" Guys...help" small voice coming from the lab was herd.

"Was that Katherine?" Lynn questioned.

" Guy~, I need help my door is locked~" the scientist wined from across the house.

" And try to find a key to get her out" Lynn gave snow a set of instruction to do while he figured out what in the world was going on.

While snow ran around the house like a chicken with their head cut off, Lynn quickly grabbed a candle and went down to the basement to find out what unexpected wreck was, then all of a sudden something zoomed past him something tall and that smells like blood and garbage but that smell was soon gone so he walked over to the power box and switched on the lights but he looked back to where the intruder passed him but he was gone, Lynn noticed some blood droplets in the corner near the stairs.

"Interesting, I'll have Katherine look at it, maybe she can find our intruder."

Right as Lynn said that Katherine popped up behind him.

"Would you looky here, if you don't mind I'll be taking that for testing" Katherine saying in a joyful tone and scaring Lynn at the same time.

" Geez!, I think I just lost my soul for a moment" he said still try to find sanity.

" Oh, Hadie has something for you by the way." Katherine skipped away happily with her sample.

While Katherine was testing samples Lynn is having a very interesting conversation with Hadie.

" Now look at this photo" snow rushed over to the board pointing at a photo of the ballroom floor from a birds-eye view.

" Okay, what am i looking at" Lynn's body shifted as confusion flowed through his head.

" There right there, the other half of the note" Hadie explained in a slightly angry tone in her voice

" How do you know that" Lynn questioned her still confused

" Because this was the last photo I took after you picked up that note so the only thing that I can think of it that, that's the other half of this note" Hadie exclaimed now slowly starting to get mad.

" Okay, calm down we'll go back to the scene if the crime maybe it's still there" as Lynn tried to calm her down Katherine finally got a lead on something.

" Oh my shining stars, I found our intruder and our killer how interesting." Katherine grinned widely with a twinkle in her eye and ran off to the others to give them the good news.

Here you go guys im sorry for not update I've had marjor block lately ( it felt like life block) but i have updated so enjoy ☺🌈