Chapter 1- One For All

I walk home. Each step is another step towards being a hero. I still can't believe that All Might, my hero, just gave me his quirk. I was able to do all that training and tomorrow I am going to be doing testing to get into UA. I may have never used my quirk, but tomorrow that changes. Now that I have a quirk I can be a hero. I will prove Bakugo wrong, I can prove All Might wrong, I can prove everyone wrong.

     I love that I can be a heto now because of my quirk, but I feel something is wrong with that. Quirks have really taken control of the world. If you don't have a quirk, then you are bullied and harassed. Even if you are harassed, you have no way of protecting yourself because you are quirkless. If I were to say there was one flaw in this society that would be it. But, I can finally be at peace now that I am able to be a hero. I can save those who don't have quirks. I still have doubts though...

     Everyone in my life has told me that I have no chance of being a hero, my mother, Bakugo, doctors, and even my hero All Might. Maybe they were right. But, I should have more confidence, I am All Might's successor. I will save the quirkless because I was just like them.
Oh! I'm home now!

Author's notes
- Hey there readers! Please understand that I have never read the manga and that I follow the anime. So, if something has not happened in the anime I know about (this is written Aug 16, 2018 and the plot has already been developed, I probably won't update as new characters join), it probably will not happen. There also will be some ship content! Please keep in mind that this is an AU, so if you don't ship it, think of it as a totally different universe and story. I hope you enjoy this story!