❄️0❄️

Cyrori didn't remember much, only that he'd been in the snow for a long time, and that he was still in his poor town somewhere. The town just barely got any electricity, and even when it did it was only used for lights and to run the sewers. He was supposed to be at an orphanage, where there was at least a fire, and the combined body heat of all those living there made the rest of the busy mansion decent. But Cory felt as if the house was always crowded, and the orphanage was too poor to do too much. Then Sorex came along.

He was a part of a long system of government counters and recorders. If they weren't in the forest collecting data on royalty approved adventure, then he was in rural areas of the kingdom checking the human cities, the non human cities, and towns made of strictly one species, with the occasional exception.

And it just so happened that he got lucky.

Cyrori: 7 years old
Name pronounced like see-rawr-rie
Species:???
Height: About as high as most adult's knees to their thighs.
Hair&eyes: silver and/or white, which has what depends.
Occupation: No job but gets the occasional peice of food at random places from kind people.
No one knows where he came from or if he's going anywhere, just that he's there

Sorax: 29
Name pronounced like borax but with an S
Species: Wizard of the elements and spells
Height: 5'8" or so
Hair&eyes: brown hair, dark green-black eyes
Occupation: Species organization specialist( he looks for the difference between species by observing their behavior for the place they happen to live in, their reaction, both physically and subconsciously, to magic, and what their eventual developed magic aura is observed to be. He can tell things mostly from the first two, but he usually has no way of checking the last clue, so he is always excited with everything. He also records if there is a certain type of species in a town that's not of his own species and records it, meaning he has to go around town for new mythical creature that decided to live with others.)

Merth: 26
Proud of his name
Species: Spiritual wizard
Height: A confusing round between 5'9" and 6"
Hair&eyes: black hair, light red eyes
Is the plant specialist of the group. Same as Sorax but for plants.

Varen: age is >500, but looks like a young 30
Pronounced Var like fair, then Ren, vair-ren
Species: gargoyle
Height: 6'1", but slouches sometimes to 5'8"
Hair&eyes:dark grey-black hair, light grey eyes
Is the leader/ construction producer/ adventurist/brains of group.

Keth: 23
Said like Keith
Species: trained demon
Height: Is 5'9" and a half
Hair&eyes:red head, red+orange=scarlet eyes
Is the demolition worker/second in charge/whatever in group.

Owen: 30
That's just his name
Species: battle wizard
Height: 6'5
Hair&eyes: light brown hair, blue eyes
Battle wizard of the group, professional adventurer, and professional whateverer.

Baren: 27
Ehh
Species: cat shifter(with a twist :D)
Height: is 5'7 but somehow gets his head up to 6' once in a while.
Hair&eyes: dark blonde hair, green eyes
Professional adventurer and whateverer. Helps with whatever.

The start of this is how they met, I just thought a cloud wizard as a child in the snow was cute❤️