Austin talk to Alexa

The following day at school, I was at my locker trying to collect my book for the first class when I heard some talking to me from my back, the person was saying that "Are you not the new girl " as I turn to see who it was before I answer. Guess who it was Austin, I started blushing and then I turned the other way so that he won't see that am blushing. So I was about going to the class I was when he held my hand and told me that I have not answered his question. So I told him "Yes".Then I left for my class then I turned and found out his following me behind. Then I ask him why z he following me,then he said his going to the same class that am going then I told him okay. When I reached the class which was English I sat close to KC not knowing that Austin was sitting close to me. I ask him why his not sitting with his friend Noah. He said he feels like sitting close to him. Through out the class I was blushing for no reason. When we finish we left so I was about leaving the class when I felt someone held my hand and then I turned I saw it was Austin, he had smooth skin and so cute when he smiles. Then I ask him what he want he said that tomorrow he would like to talk to me when it lunch. I said okay then left the class and went outside to wait for my mom.