Chapter One - A New Year, A New Bella Generation (Aubrey's POV)

It's the start of a new year, there's nothing to be worried about, I say to myself, standing next to Chloe at the Barden University Bellas stall at the activities fair. Biting my lip, I glance at Chloe. "What if we get nobody?" I ask.
Chloe turns, and glares at me. "We will. I'm positive."
I sigh. Just another day of Chloe being cold towards me...
-
Before term started, I had to break up with Chloe because my father was being all "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."
God. I hate him sometimes. I have pure faith God is a woman and let me be gay for that very reason.
-
As Chloe turns back and tries to hand out fliers again, unsuccessfully trying to recruit Baloney Barb and managing to get 'Fat Amy' in for auditions, I spot a girl across the green with headphones on. Chloe must have spotted her at the same moment, asking "What about her?"
"What about who Chloe? That girl with the headphones? I don't know...she looks a little too alternative for us." I manage to say, trying not to blush. I knew that if I turned red in front of Chloe, she'd start a scene. She knew I was polyamorous.
"Yes, that girl. But remember, you weren't much different when you joined. Except you were all into women's songs, when the old Bellas were into everything. You keep saying we're sticking to tradition...but we're not Bree. Come on. Give the girl a chance. She's coming over here."
Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.
———————————-———————————-—————————————————————
Author's Note: Next chapter will be released ASAP.