Chapter 2

"Aye mom Im taking the hummer to school today!"   I told my mother as I put my bowl in the sink and grabbed the keys. "Alright now, you can take your car but if you come home pass curfew aga-" , "yes mom I know" I enterupted her in defeat.

she smiles and kisses my forhead before I headed out.

If you dont know, my name is Shelly DeGrate,  but I go by Shells. My family owns a oil company so im rich for days.

Im a stud, which means im a gay female who likes wearing mens clothing. I still know im a women though. im a short stack standing at about 5'1. If you hating than good aha.  I got hella swag and im popular In school. I go to every party and im well known. I aint gona lie that life does gets old. I got a soft side and im a only child. my age , 18.

********

Shells Pov.

Today was Monday and im on my way to school. I groan as I pulled up and walked to my 1st period class.

I wasnt the best in school but I managed to get to my senior year. how? ion even know aha but im here and struggling my ass off to pass.

"Shells did you finish the english essay?" nacy asked.  Nancy was one of my homegirls she was cool as hell and crazy. "Now you know I didnt finish that" I said laughing "plus its not even due yet." I added.

seconds later my nigga mark sat by me looking high as hell. all I could do was laugh and shake my head. he soon caught on and smacked his lips.

"Nigga shutup, but aye we got a newbie she gay too"..."how you know?" I asked ..."cause she dress like a man"

I slapped the back of his head in annoyance. " Yo, hop off ole girl, let her be her." ..I heard the door open and right on que ole girl walks in and hands Mr.King her schedule.

"ahh nice to see you back Ms.Wilson, class this is Cordie Wilson she goes by the name Big C"... "I see" I blurted out on aaccident as giggles from my classmates filled the room.

"Nah not like that she just tall" I corrected.

all I got was a nod from Big C. Damn I guess she the quiet type. Im gona have to change that cause I love to get to know people and talk.

I watched her as she sat at the back of the class. Something about her  made me want to talk to her.  Right off the bat I could tell she wasnt the most wealthy person.

Dont get me wrong I dont have a problem with that. I wasnt the snobby rich type.

As the bell rung signaling for 2nd period I walked to the Big C and looked up at her. " damn girl do you play basketball" I said earning a small smile from her.

I grabeed her schedule and skimmed over it. "we have all the same classes". she nodded her head and silence fell over us. I broke the silence

" mmm yuno ima break you out that shy shit" out of no where she replyed

" I aint shy in any way believe me when I say that shawty".......