Chapter 19

SHELLS pov

Ive been trying to warn c about what has been happening. Its going no where , through one ear out the other. I gave up after the second week.

I guess some people have to learn on there own. Today I over heard people talking about Eli's date . Another thing I had to worry about.

It only took time and I have patience. Although the hurt of knowing she didnt feel the same way was blocking my hopes.

BIG C pov

I shook my head in disbelief , I got played. I waited till the girls left the table. As soon as they were gone I walked straight back to the jewlery store. I be damnd if I was going to waste my money on a hoe. I was for sure going to get my money back.

Eli's Pov

I put on my best fitted dress and curled my hair.

I had felt bad for this but my money comes first. I can't let anything stop me.

Yeah im going to break a heart but so what. I've been hurt plenty of times and I'm still alive.

Also I'm not even gay so less damage left on my part.

.....

I got in my car and drove to Ana's the most beautiful resturaunt in town. Once I got there I turned off my car and came face to face with big c. She had a angry look and was undressed for the occasion.

" you know you actually had me fooled" she forced out between gritted teeth. "And to even think I put you over a friend who was ,after all, trying to look out for me!"

She shouted while laughing and got more pissed by the second , fear set in and I realized the amount of trouble I got myself into. I slowly made my way back to the car.

"Where the fuck you think your going?" She slammed my door shut before I could escape.

"Calm down, damn" I managed to let out . resulting in a stingy slap across my face. I hit the grown and she hovered over me. Prepaired for attack she then stoped ,Midway into action.

"Man , nigga you ain't even worth it!" Were the last words I heard from her before I watch her drive off in a frenzy.

I limped to the car and dialed kyles number. He was practically in love with me and I knew he would do anything for me.

The phone rang twice before I got a answer

"Eli?"

"Yes kyle I need help I'm hurt" I said.

"what's wrong baby ?,where you at?"

"I'm at Ana's resturaunt come quick".

He hung up and after 10 minites of waiting he pulled up . he ran over to me and I immidiatley went into dialogue.

" I got jumped kyle! Big c hurt me and I'm pregnant with your baby" I lied smoothly

His eyes got dark and his fist tightened.

"Leave it to me" he said coldly.

I nodded satisfied from what I heard.

I only planed to break her heart. But she took it all to a complete different level.

Let the games begin.