Eren

Eren's POV

Pain, It's the only thing I feel, besides hatred. Those two feelings have consumed me entirely. Hatred for the man thrusting into me ruthlessly, for the men who have used me in the past and the men who will do the same in the future. Hatred for the man who ruined my life, who took away a five-year-old's innocence. 

Pain, caused by the many men who visit, by my own screaming thoughts. But the worst pain is that I know I will never see my mother's smiling face again, or my father's kind eyes. All I want is to be able to see them one more time, to be able to tell them I love them. Heck, I'd be happy to see Horse Face at this point, just someone familiar. I can't take much more of this, the only thing I have to look forward to is when one man, slams me down on the ground too hard, chokes me too long, or whips me too much. The only thing I have to look forward to now is my own death. 

Suddenly the man stills his rhythmic movements and I feel the familiar thick liquid being poured into me. He pulls out and hikes up his pants before walking up the cement stairs. I would crawl up them if they were covered in hot coals and glass if it meant I could get out. I feel the hot mixture of blood and cum seeping out of me, and the pain hits me like a truck. Right before the rape or the torture and abuse, I separate myself from my body and everything feels numb for the time being. It's as if I'm anywhere else but that basement. These people, no I won't call them people, these monsters. It feels like they forget  I'm human, instead of just a rag doll that they can use however they want. 

This last customer had been brutal, he whipped my back to shreds, before plowing into me for hours on end. At this point I just want to sleep, I crawl to the oh-so-familiar corner, and curl up before darkness invades my vision. 

--------------------

Light. A very bright light settles on me. Am I dead? No, I still feel the sting on my back and the ache in my hips. I slowly open my multicolored eyes and gaze at the person shining that awful light on me. Due to said light, I can't see anything, so I decided to go with the easy route. "If you're going to do something do it," I roll over not wanting to look at the person anymore. I hear the sound of footsteps, they stop right in front of me. I brace myself for a punch, or a kick, or a lash. What I don't prepare for is a soft tap on my shoulder. I roll over and sit up slowly, ignoring my body, which is screaming in protest. The light has been placed on the floor, and I see the person is a woman, with brown hair tied behind her head, and goggle-like glasses resting above her eyebrows, "Hi, my name's Hanji what's yours?" Wait, what? Is she not going to hurt me? No, she'll just pretend to be my friend and then she'll stab me in the back. For now, I'll play along. 

"Eren" 

"How old are you Eren?"

"7" I see a wave of hurt pass over her features, Wait, what?

"Why are you down here?" 

"I got snatched." I hear the familiar groan of the door and my head snaps in its direction, as does Hanjis. 

"I'm going to make sure that's my friend. Okay?"  I nod at her, A group, I really can't handle a group after that last customer. I shift and feel the fresh wounds on my back tear, even more, I fight the urge to groan in pain. I feel the blood, dripping at a fast rate, down my back.  And darkness soon invades my vision. 

-------------------

Levis POV

I'm pacing frantically in the hall, just outside Erens door, "Levi stop pacing you're giving me a headache," I glare at Hanji, but sit down on the floor next to her. Once I've finally gotten comfortable, Isabelle opens the door and gestures for us to come into the room. I leap up and am in the room in a matter of seconds. What I see makes my heart lurch into my throat, Eren is laying in the middle of the bed, his skin an ashen grey due to blood loss. The medical tape covers his sides, most likely holding bandages in place. His wrists, ankles, and neck were bandaged as well. Isabelle had put him my smallest pair of boxers but they still went down to his knees.