Gas Leak

(A/N-this was an idea from another story, but i'm gonna tweak it a bit!)

Zendaya had a problem.

The air conditioning pipe that was in her room was contaminated, so she has to share a bed with someone else.

And that someone else was Tom Holland.

The person she had a huge crush on.

She was laying awake, Tom's arms wrapped subconsciously around her waist, not knowing that she was there.

Zendaya checked the time to see that it was almost morning. She quickly closed her eyes and ended up shoving in a few hours of sleep.

-----

Zendaya was a light sleeper when she wanted to be, and she woke up to Tom's heart beating against her back she hadn't noticed why until she felt his little "friend" pressed up against her ass.

"I-I'm so sorry, it happens every morning, it's n-not intentional, s-sorry" Tom stuttered while trying to move as far away as he could with his arms still around Zendaya's waist.

Zendaya smirked at his awkwardness and decided to help him out.

She scooted back and pressed her ass down on his erection.

"I'm so-ah" Tom moaned.

She kept grinding, his erection pressing against her core. She managed to twist around and look at his face, still pressing herself down on him.

Tom was a mess.

His hair was scruffy from the night, he was moaning, and his face was flushed with a deep pink. She guessed that that was probably how she looked right now, but she didn't care. She felt so good pressed up against him, not to mention he would sleep shirtless. Zendaya hadn't put a bra on before putting on a black tank top with matching shorts.

Her hands were rubbing up and down on his abs, felling every inch of skin. Tom pressed up against her, panting hard.

Zendaya went further down and was now rubbing his erection with her hand. She switched from her hand to her hips, moaning at the feeling.

"Touch me" Zendaya choked out. Tom just looked at her with wide eyes.

"I s-said, t-touch me T-Tom" Zendaya repeated. Tom began to rub his hands down her back, stopping at the waistband of her shorts. Zendaya nodded and Tom slid his hands down further and gave a light squeeze to her ass.

Zendaya moaned, making Tom rub them harder. He pressed up against her, trying to pull even closer.

At this moment they were both moaning, Zendaya grinding down on Tom, while he rubbed her ass.

The two kept this up for a bit, stopping to look in each other's eyes.

They both leaned in and shared a passion-filled kiss.

Tom slid his tongue in her mouth, twisting it with hers. Zendaya moaned into the kiss, Tom taking small breaks so they could breathe.

This went on for several minutes, Tom switching from her lips, to her jaw, to her neck, to her collarbone. Tom pulled away, resting his forehead on hers. Her pecked her lips, answering the question in Zendaya's mind. (if you didn't know, the question was if they were gonna date now)

-----

The two reluctantly got up out of bed and changed into some new clothes.

They made their way downstairs to meet up with the others.

"I'm sorry to say, but you're going to have to deal with Tom for a bit longer. The gas leak isn't fixed yet." Laura explained with a sympathetic look.

Tom and Zendaya shared a look before bursting out in laughter.

Laura looked at then with a confused look, while the two lay on the ground laughing their lungs out.

The couldn't believe Laura!

After what had happened, Zendaya was fine to sleep in Tom's bed.

They all went into the kitchen and began to eat eggs and toast, Tom holding Zendaya's hand under the table.

(A/N - so sorry this was short, but I had to post something!!! Please comment ideas, this was a hard idea to find! Although, I hope you enjoyed it!)