A Man Can Be a Yandere (Style)

Yandere! Stan X Kyle Story Part 1
Warning: bloodidy blood blood boi
OwO
P.s sorry if the title's bad. I ran out of title juice 😅

Stanny boi POV
I was walking to the bus stop to see Kyle. Yep, Kyle Broflovski. I've had a crush on him since we we're little. He was always there for me when I was down. When I finally saw cute noises a.k.a Kyle's noises I knew I was close to the bus stop. He noticed me and spoke. "Hey dude!" He waved at me while I was looking at his cute face. I didn't realise his hand was waving at my face so I snapped. "Ummm dude? Are you okay?" He says. "Ummm... yeah! I'm fine!" I say when I finally got out of my thoughts. Like always, we wait for our other friends. Finally, Cartman and Kenny came. Kenny was speaking under his coat again as always. "Kinny we don't wanna come to your house! It probably has cracks on the walls and roof!" The fat boy and totally not big boned person spoke. Kenny's mouth spoke again under his coat but a tree fell on him anyways and died. "Oh my god they-" I try to say my line when Kenny always dies but the bus came and I didn't really wanna be late or I'll get sent to detention. I sat beside Kyle as always with the same seats. We finally arrived and got to our lockers. There were pictures of Kyle inside of my locker. Yeah, don't judge. I finally close my locker and I see Kyle waiting for me. I waved at him and he smiled at me. I always love getting one of Kyle's precious smiles. I suddenly heard whispering of 'girls' near by. I wanted to know what they were talking about.
"Haha! You like him Bebe!" Red says.
"N-no I don't!" The blonde girl repeats.
"Admit it! You like him! We saw your writing on your diary!~" Heidi says.
"I-i don't!!!" The blonde girl repeated with an angry tone.
"Then what was the thing we heard about 'Kyle's nice butt'?" Heidi says.
What?
Did I just hear the name Kyle?
No.
He's only mine. How dare she. Kyle's only MINE. AND ONLY MINE. She can't take Kyle away from me. OR SHE'LL REGRET IT, IF SHE DOES.
I didn't realize they were actually whispering something else.
"Ask him out! Ask him out!" The two girls say with a singing tone.
"Oh fine! I'll tell him to hang out with me today!" The blonde girl says.
"Aaannddd?~" the two girls say.
"And c-confess..." the blonde girl said.
WHAT? CONFESS?!
THIS AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN IN MY WATCH. I'LL MAKE SURE SHE'S GONE BEFORE SHE TELLS HER LOVE TO MY KYLE.
I'LL PAY HER A LITTLE 'VISIT' LATER AFTER CLASS.
THEN SHE'LL FINALLY LEARN WHY TO NOT TOUCH MY KYLE.

AUTHOR BOI POV ~(0 W 0 ~)
I was inspired by a good person a.k.a super_best_friends
SO BAI SMALL TINY BAIGE ANTS!! ~( ^ 3 ^ ~)