Chapter 3

Kelly's Pov

I felts a piercing pain go up my back, seeing a foggy headmaster. "Kelly....Save everyone..." I was freaking out. He fell, so I ran to him, but he faded. His voice was in my head. "You are the new headmaster, Kelly." I felt claws sink in my back. Bastet. I quickly spun around and shocked her with a blast of ice, making her fall back. Her pulse dropped and took one last breath. "Ice was meant to die." I opened my eyes. I was back in my room. Was it all just a dream? I shook my head, confused. My foggy eyes quickly opened wide as i remembered that Shane was coming over today. I quickly got dressed, wearing a blue tanktop and some short shorts. I then made frozen pizza, and that was when I heard the door bell ring. I fixed my hair so it was over my shoulders.  I walked over. This was scary. I have never had anyone over my house. I reached to the doorknob and a spark shot from my fingers to the metal. I jumped back, then I reached over again, quickly opening it so nothing would happen. "Come in," I told Shane with a smile. He stepped in, then looked around. "Wow. You've got a huge house!" I saw him sniffing the air. He must smell the smoke. I led him to the pizza. "Here, I made some pizza for us. Want a drink?" He nodded and i hurried to the kitchen.

Shane's Pov

I drove to Kelly's house, instead of my mother or father, today for my practice test on monday. I was going to learn how to oficially drive. Also, I really didn't want my mom obsessing that "I have a GirlFriend." For the fact that parents just dont get friendships just drive me crazy. No matter how many times I tell them, "We're just friends. We met a few days ago," They just dont get it. I shook out of the thought and pulled up into Kelly's Driveway. I Stepped out of my car and walked up to her door, hearing running up and down wooden stairs. I waited for a minute, then knocked. I heard her footsteps rush over, but it seemed as if she was waiting on something. Another minute later and the door swung open. "Hi!" Kelly greeted with a smile. Her blue eyes shone. Has she never had anyone in her house before? "Come in." I stepped in her house quietly and looked around. "Wow! You've got a huge house!" Kelly nodded, yet didn't speak. I sniffed the air, smelling some pizza. "Hey, I've made some pizza for us. Want a drink?" I nodded and she quickly ran to the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen after her, seeing icey blue cabinets. Everything about her seemed cool....And I mean cool as in chilly. Everything she wore was blue, now her cabinets blue....her glasses broke due to ice. That just confused me. Her kitchen was also big, with a double fridge. She opened the silver fridge and grabbed some Cherry Coke from inside of it. "You drink soda?" She had asked me. I nodded to her. "Yeah, And Cherry is my favorite." I gave her a cheery smile. We walked over to the table and sat down, grabbing some pizza, eating quickly. After we ate, we started to talk again. "Shane....Come with me..." Kelly said, walking away.

Kelly's Pov

"Shane....Come with me....." I had said before i walked to the backdoor. It was time to reveal my powers to him...well...Somewhat. I opened my backyard door, revealing my huge backyard and my Farm, showing tons of plants sprouting from the ground, then a seperate fence where there were chicken, horses, pigs, cows, and many more types of the regular farm animals. He looked shocked. "I didn't know you farmed and stuff...." I smiled. "It helps me to not eat mcdonalds and crap like that." He laughed at my terrible joke. "So...Why are we out here?" Shane asked suddenly. I shuffled my fingers. I had to show him my powers....but how? I could bearly control them...I'll try...We walked to an empty space. I pointed over to a rose. "Shane, You see that?" He nodded. "The rose?" He picked it up. I took a deep breath and took my hand from my side. I closed my eyes, then opened them again. From my finger went ice, shocking the rose, making it turn completely into ice. He dropped the rose and backed away, the rose petals crackling as they hit the grass. "W...Wha..." I cut him off. "I have powers...." He shook his head. "How? That's impossible.." I shrugged. "I dont know. I was once a normal teenager, then bam. Ice. In. My. Fingers." He nodded. "Show me something else." I tilted my head to the side. "Uh...Like what?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno..Put ice skates on my feet or something." I laughed. "What?" "You know...Made out of ice?" I blinked. "Yeah...Ok...I'll try.." I waved my hand, and when i did, a spike of ice shot out, cutting into the tip of his shoe, almost hitting his foot. He shot his hand out. "No! Stop...I dont need skates...I'm fine...Listen, I gotta go....back home. I'll talk to you at school sometime, ok?" He hurried inside, then back outside using the front door. He hopped in his car, driving away.