~*~Epilogue part: 1.~*~

Its still Sunset coronation day, Rainbow and Soarin's were going to tell their families that they're getting married. Flys down from the clouds and landing on the ground slowly.

"Every ponies we have somethings to tell you all" Soarin announced the news.

Every ponies looked him couriers. Even for the Royal families.

"That Rainbow Dash and i were getting married" Said Soarin,every ponies were so happy for their prince & princess.

But deep down Soarin's weren't so very happy when he hears the news.

"Congratulations prince Soarin,I'm so happy for you" Said's one of the ponies.

After the celebration every ponies were heading homes.

"I'll see you soon my dear rainbow princess" Soarin said,as he giving a kiss on her cheek.

Rainbow blushed and said "I'll miss you my prince"

After that Soarin's left with his family's, & rainbow headed back to her castle.

"Rainbow I'm so happy for you,my dear sister" says Twilight,hugging her sister.

She saw her sister wedding ring on her horns.

"Thank you,dear sister and i really hope so"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Right now Soarin walking to the throne room to see he's father,because he's mother said that her husband has somethings to discuss with him about the wedding.

"Father you'd called" Soarin said,bowing to his father.

"Yes,I've called you here because i wanted you to cancel your wedding day with Rainbow" He's father said.

Soarin gasped and say.

"What...what are you talking about father,we loved each other"

"Just forget what I'm saying,you are not married Celestia daughter" Artemis yelled to his son.

Soarin just did nothing,he just walked away from he's father.

'Im so sorry my dear princess,i guess i have no choices' He thought,as he write a letter for he's princess.

After finished writing down the ltter,he began to send it to rainbow dash.

"I'm so sorry rainbow,please forgive me,i hope deep inside your heart you will understand why I'm doing this"

Soarin's try to hold he's tears,but he can't holds it he just let the tears falling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rainbow and her family's were preparing the decorations,cakes,invitations also a dress for her weddings.

"This is going to be the best wedding ever" said Twilight,every one agree of what she's saying.

Rainbow dash sighs and walked towards balcony. Seeing the stars shines bright.

" 'sigh' i missed you Soarin,i hope you doing well" she said until she receive a letter from Soarin.

She read the letter,and she's so sad because Soarin canceled the wedding, their weddings.

Twilight notice, she saw rainbow throw the letter and runs to her room. Twilight read the letter and she couldn't believe her own eyes,that Soarin canceled the wedding.

Until Celestia,Luna and Twilights runs towards to rainbow dash room,it was dark and they heard rainbow soft crying on her bed.

"Why...why would he do this too me" Luna hold her daughter close,rubbing her daughter soft rainbow maned.

"Shh my dear sweet little one,I don't know what drove him to this. But I'm sure you looking in eyes you'll understand,he hurts you but before you go see him again,you've got to be thoughtful then you are,come on you so much stronger than this,because you win. Feel better now" Said Luna while holding her daughter hoofs.

"No" rainbow dash just keep crying,Celestia and Twilight wanted to get to her,but luna won't let them.

Because its time for her daughter to get some rest. Closing the bedroom door of her daughter.

"I'm going to speak to Soarin,he owned me explanations" Said Twilight.

"You will do nothing of that kind,Twilight Rainbow dash could take care of herself" Celestia added.

"No ponies treat princess Equestria like that,he proposed to her then,abandoned her. It's insane,Artimest is the king in his words,its a pity that can thrust his son. This is insulting, and i know what I'm must do about it. And I'm going to do it now" With that Twilight stormed to her room leaving the 2 queens behinds.

'Why would Soarin did this to my daughter,there's gotta be some kind of reasons' Luna thoughts.

As for her sister Celestia go to bed,its time for Luna guard the night. Sitting on the balcony looking up the stars and the moon shining so brightly.