25

"Jungkook I'm serious if you don't stop this behavior we may have to drop you! I don't want to do that because you have real talent...but telling reporters to "Go fuck your self" isn't acceptable what so ever! Do you under stand how wrong that is? Yes it was wrong of my daughter to leak private information but it was on accident-."

"So was my telling the reporter to go fuck herself"

She just looks at me. "Ms.Choi I'm 100% sure that bitch leaked it on purpose. We both know she's mad she's not my soulmate"

~~~~~
"Jungkook What you're doing is insane! It's honestly not worth it." Yoongi tries to stop me.

"It? You're not an 'it' you're a person whom I love. Do you know why no one else is trying to stop me?"

He shakes his head looking down.

"Because they know if you were there soulmate and this happened they'd to the same thing. I know how to do other things. I can still make music and post online. Becoming an idol isn't what I have to do. It's a choice. You know what's not a choice? Loving you that's not because if it was we could all choose who are soulmates are but we can't so I'm stuck with you! And I'm glad that I'm stuck with you for the rest of my life because I love you with all of my fucking heart."

"I-I'm sorry."I can hear that he's holding back tears. He starts nibbling on his lip and fiddling with his thumbs.

I pull him into a hug and let him cry.
"I'm s-sorry I r-r-ruined everything. You could lose your job because of me. A job you worked hard for. I love you I do. I should just leave." He runs out the door not even shutting the door.

I know where he's going. Either Taehyung's house of Namjoon's house. They are his best friends and he always goes there when he has a problem.

Jinnie:
Kook-ah what happened to Yoongi?
He's crying
Did you guys fight
I'm guessing he came from your place
He smells like you

JungKook:
He thinks he ruined everything
I told him he didn't but he's been so stressed lately
I feel so bad for him
Just please calm him down. He hasn't been able to go anywhere without being told to die

Jinnie:
Alright
You're gonna come get him right?

Jungkook:
Yeah I am
But don't tell him he'll try to leave again