gossip

April came around and I realized people were gossiping when I walked past them. Apparently, Andrew had been telling his best friend Jonny every single detail. He began to spread the rumors of the type of relationship we had. People began to ask me about it and I kept denying it. Little did I know that Eve my supposed best friend was also spreading the rumors because she was mad at me because supposedly I took all of her boys. My boy best friend was a guy named Peeta, we had all our classes together and even the teachers thought we were a thing. Eve had told me that she liked Peeta so I never engaged in something. Mid-April we went to a party where I got into a fight with Eve and she pushed me, therefore I got pissed off so I walked away. She began to cry and saying she was sorry, but this time I  didn't believe one word she said. I went with my old friend to the middle of the party and began to dance. Popular guys danced with me so it put me on the radar. Everyone was congratulating me on Monday, I was very proud, at the moment. I turned into a bitch that didn't care what everyone had to say about me. The DM's where flowing with boys. I was happy. When I ended some friendships I got into depression and my mom didn't even notice cause I had a happy face 24/7. I began to only tell my troubled to Peeta, from depression I developed body dysmorphia which led to an eating disorder. Nobody noticed what I was going through. Sometimes I even had suicidal thoughts which Peeta kept telling me he was gonna tell my friends. Around April twentysomething I had broken off things with Andrew. Our group of friends went to the movies but we went unconsciously by pairs, it was Eve hitting on Jonny because she was jealous of Peeta and me, Marcie and Andrew. After that day things began to develop with Marcie and Andrew which I was very happy for them. By the time May came around, I had five friends with benefits and plenty of boys I had danced with. Graduation was happening and I kept a fake friendship till the end of the year. Prom day had arrived and I had a very nice thing happening where I took all of my friends in a limo. That day Peeta and I arranged to make out.  Eve got furious ad super jealous when she saw us. She began to cry and talk bad behind my back. I just ignored it. The next day Peeta told me he wasn't interested anymore, what a coincidence that he made out and then he left me right.