eleven 🌸

3rd person POV

┌─────── ⋆⋅ :star: ⋅⋆ ───────┐

Hi, my lovely readers, I apologize for the late update once again, this time I decided to post around 2-3 chapters this week just so you guys could forgive me. ):

P.S: Linkai is a pretty prince uwu

Extremely short chapter!

└─────── ⋆⋅ :star: ⋅⋆ ───────┘

"Let's start, shall we?"

For the past 20 mins, Fan Chengcheng and Huang Minghao were working on their song. Finally end up to an agreement about what genre it would be, now time to work on the lyrics.

The living room was silent as the both of them were writing their own lyrics for each of their parts and then they could talk about it later.

At some point, Justin has begun to feel a bit hungry, rubbing his stomach whilst innocently staring at the ceiling and then at the older male who was way too concentrated to notice him.

Until a grumbling was heard. It wasn't loud but quite loud enough to distract the red-headed boy who eyed at the smaller boy.

Justin was embarrassed since that grumbling was most definitely coming from his stomach. Damn him and his hungry ass.

"Wait here, I'll get some snacks," wound up saying the taller as he left the room to go to the kitchen.

Once the latter left, Justin being the curious boy that he is, he takes Chengcheng's notebook to read his lyrics that the boy was writing.

The lyrics were so... different from what the blonde-headed boy expected. It was sad and blue.

All of Minghao's attention was on Chengcheng's notebook so he didn't notice that the said-male saw him.

"What are you doing, Huang?"

The smaller boy received goosebumps all over his body as he knew that he just got caught. His head slowly towards the owner of that voice and started his phrase with an: "Uhm. Well... Just reading?"

"Isn't that my notebook?" remarked the other with a frown plastered on his face whilst carefully placing the plate full of snacks on the table.

"Stin, you were reading my lyrics?"

At this point, Justin couldn't hide it anymore. He knew he was busted for sure, plus he tried his best to avoid the other's gaze.

"Pass me your lyrics then." Suddenly announced the latter, making the younger boy widen his eyes in fear.

"What— No!"

"Why not? It will be fair for both of us." Chengcheng approached the table as he was able to take Minghao's notebook but the blonde-headed boy instantly snatched it before he could lay a finger on it.

"No way," Justin shakes his head, clearly disagreeing with his gege's idea. "My lyrics are stupid, they aren't amazing like yours!"