Chapter 2

I wake and automatically scream in pain.

I'm in the car. My arm is cut open from my wrist to my elbow. We are hanging off of a bridge. Upside down. I try to call for my mom, but she won't wake up. I start to worry. What the heck happened and how long have I been knocked out. The blizzard have stopped, and I see people gathering around us.

The windows are broken, so the glass must have cut my arm. I can easily get out of my seatbelt.

My mom started to wake up and a look of panic struck across her face.

"Emily! Are you okay? Are you hurt? EMILY TALK TO ME NOW EMILY EMILY!!!"
"I'm fine mom. Just a little cut"
"Can you get out of your seatbelt?"
"Yes mom"
"Okay, then slowly climb out the window. But be careful of the broken glass."
People started to gather around the car quicker. I slowly started to exit the car. Then realizing the car was about to fall, I yelled to my mom saying

"UNBUCKLE YOUR SEATBELT!!! THE CAR IS ABOUT TO FALL!"

Mom looked like she was struggling to unbuckle as the car was slowly starting to fall. I can hear faint sirens coming in our direction. But I know that they will be to late.

"Emily, take good care of your father."
"MOM NO HOLD ON!"
"Emily listen to me."
"NO!"
"I love you with all of my heart. I will always be with you."
"MOM NO!"

My eyes started to swell with tears. This couldn't be happening. The sirens were about a block away now.

"I love you Emily"

And with that the car started to tilt it started to tilt until I heard a cracking noise. And then the car fell. It fell like my heart at the moment when she descended from the bridge. From when she descended from that bridge all of my hopes and dreams seemed to disappear. And we're replaced with nothing but sorrow. Just watching her fall into the water. Without being able to say goodbye. My pink shirt stained with tears and blood.

"MOM!"

I watched as she fell into the water. As she fell my tears formed a river and I was speechless I was so speechless that all I could do was cry. Cry my heart out.For a seven year old girl should not go through this.

Not now.

Not ever.