Authors Note❤️

This is a story about if things went a little different then the movie.

Kelsey and Katarina(who's nickname is Kat)Are neighbors with Tiffany,that is why she calls them.

Kelsey and Kat are both 18 and they agree to carrying the dolls to Jersey because they want to by a house instead of living in a trailer.

Kelsey and Kat are just Friends,and have always wanted to be roommates.

This story is told by Kelsey's POV.later Tiffany's (You will see why at the end of the story)

Last thing,I will be using some lines from the actual movie,and some from just what I put in there.And some lines from the movie has cuss words so don't be offended I would not actually say them they are just what the lines are in the movie.

Hope you enjoy this story.

Okay so I am rewriting this story,the premise will be the same. Chucky and Tiffany ask Kelsey and Kat to get them the Heart Of Damballa.
But there are way more stuff I wish I added when I first wrote this. Of course this was my first Chucky fan-fiction so it's not gonna be perfect but Bride Of Chucky is one of my favorite's so I kinda want to completely rewrite this and try to make it,at least a little better. Also I am gonna switch out the POV's between Kelsey and Tiffany because I feel you guys were wondering what Chucky was saying about them,and I am being completely honest. Some of the things Chucky says about Kels and Kat is actually things I think he would say or think about me and my friend.