Chapter 2

Kelsey's POV.....

We reached Niagara Falls,so we weren't too far from Jersey. But it was getting late so we decided to stop at a hotel. While we were signing ourselves in we left the dolls in the back.
______________________
Tiffany's POV.....

Kelsey and Kat went into the hotel,Chucky walked to the drivers seat and I sat in the passenger seat next to him.

"Why was calling Kelsey and Kat such a great idea anyway. They seem pretty weird." Chucky moaned.

I rolled my eyes at him,at least they are taking us to Hackensack. "They May seem unusual the first time you meet them but trust me,Kelsey can be logical,same goes for Kat."

"Logical?."

"As in if they know what's good for them they will do what we say." I Said hoping that would make him a little happier.

"How did you meet them anyway,they don't really seem like the type of people you would hang out with."

"We had conversations from time-to time. They moved in a year ago,and they actually don't seem uncomfortable when they are talking to me."

"What? How can people be uncomfortable around you,usually it's me everyone is uncomfortable around."

"I don't know,I guess it's because most people know me as being the girlfriend of a serial killer,but I don't think they know that." I said.

"They probably don't. Listen,Tiff. I'm sorry,for everything." Chucky apologized.

"It's alright,I've always wanted us to spend more time together,maybe do some traveling. Well,look at us now."
We both laughed,it feels good getting along with him again.

"Yea,life sure is full of surprises."
_______________________
Kelsey's POV....

Me and Kat were in the hotel bedroom and the dolls were on the bed. We had the TV on the news.

"Is it true that Kelsey and Katarina may in fact be the serial killers that you've been tracking for the last few days?." The reporter asked.

"Well,the previous murders all come down to one killer. So it may be possible that one of them is a hostage,or that they are simply unaware of what the other is up too. So for the time being,we have to assume that the kids are considered armed,and dangerous." The detective said.

Kat turned off the TV. "First thing tomorrow morning,we deliver the dolls."

I simply nodded,still in shock that we are being suspected as killers. I know I wasn't doing anything,so,does that mean that Kat is probably killing people. She doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that,but

"Oh!." We heard a voice by the doorway,we both jumped up and saw a woman standing in the room.
"Sorry,the door was open,I didn't realize there was anybody in here."

I was about to say something when she started speaking again. "Russ,I thought we were getting a suite."

I looked behind me at Kat who just looked plain annoyed,I mean I can't blame her.

Suddenly someone who I guess is Russ,ran in. "Who is this." He asked.

"I thought we were getting a suite." She repeated.