Chapter 3

Kelsey's POV.....

"I imagine at this point you two must have a lot of questions. You do know who I am."

"Chucky." Kat answered.

"And this is Tiffany." Chucky said.

"I believe you and Kelsey already met me haven't you?."

So,Tiffany is a doll now,and Charles soul is inside the doll,only he must go by Chucky.

"So,how did you end up like this?." I asked.

"Well,it's a long story." Chucky said.

"It sure is." Tiffany finished.

"In fact,if it was a movie,it would take three or four sequels just to do it justice."

"What are you gonna do with us." Kat asked.

I just got shivers down my spine,do I even want to know the answer to that.

"Funny You should ask." Chucky said.

"These bodies are ok,but their like apartments that were just renting,and I guess you guys are renting too."

"What does that mean?." I asked.

"You'll see." Chucky said then they both started laughing. Then Kat turned the radio up when it talked about me and Kat.

"Fingerprints discovered at two separate crime scenes have been identified as belonging to,Charles Lee Ray,an notorious serial killer gunned down in 1988. Now police confirmed,that Ray's corpse will be taken from Hackensack's cemetery sometime today." Kat then turned off the radio.

"What?!." Chucky exclaimed.

"Chucky!The Heart Of Damballa!." Tiffany yelled.

"I know!."

"What do we do!What do we do!."

"Shut up!Just let me think okay?First we gotta get some new wheels every cop from 500 miles is looking for this van. We need something different. But with a little style." Chucky stated.
________________________
Tiffany's POV...

Later that night,we got a mobile home,we had to kill two people for it,but other then that it was fine. I think Kelsey and Kat have gotten used to the fact that I am a doll,as they don't really seem too scared of us. I mean that's a good thing though,at least I don't have to tie any of them up.

We entered Hackensack I sighed in relief,I don't have to spend any longer in this body.

I was baking cookies for Chucky,I had just finished putting makeup on Kelsey,she let me do it

"There,I believe I'm going to look absolutely ravishing."

The oven beeped and I pulled out a tray with cookies and walked over to Chucky who was sitting in the front seat next to Kat.

"No one makes Swedish meatballs like you babe." He complimented