Taehyung 10

Longer chapter :)

"Jiminie!"

I rush over to the blonde's side, ignoring the fact that my legs have fallen asleep after kneeling in the snow for so long.

I quickly, but gently, prop Jimin up so that his head is leaning on my chest. As I do so, he coughs up some blood and looks up at me weakly. I shakily touch the bloody wound he now has on his abdomen and can't help but tear up.

"You idiot!" I yell. "Why the fuck did you do that, huh? You're so stupid!"

I hear Jung hyun drop the gun, clearly in shock.

Jimin smiles. "I couldn't let my best friend die." He says, his voice strained. "Besides-- cough-- I deserve this. I've been so horrible to you and Kookie, this is the least I could do to-- cough, cough-- ask for your forgiveness."

I pull Jimin tighter to my chest. His lips are turning purple and I can clearly see him getting paler by the second. "Jiminie," I say trying to keep my voice steady, "You really are an idiot."

I start rocking him back and forth. "I forgive you, Jimin, ok? I forgive you. Please don't die."

Jimin's eyes start to shine. "I'm glad." He starts having a coughing fit with a pained expression on his face.

Tears start falling from my eyes onto Jimin's face. "Shh, stop talking, it'll be ok."

He shakes his head. "No, Tae-- cough-- I'm sorry I couldn't be a better friend. You don't deserve a person like me."

"Jimin hyung!" I hear Jungkook yell. "Let me go, you bastards!" I want so badly to beat up the men restraining him as well as Jung hyun himself, but right now all I can focus on is Jimin's face.

"I wish I could undo everything I've done," Jimin says, his lower lip trembling. He glances over at Jungkook who is still struggling. "I hope you and Kookie --cough-- can get the happiness you deserve... without me."

I grasp Jimin's hand, warm with his blood. "No, don't say that, you asshole. It wouldn't be the same without you, keep it together!" I feel Jimin start shivering against my chest as he struggles to keep his eyes open.

A tear escapes from Jimin's eye. "Thank you... for... accepting me... as your friend, Tae." Jimin whispers. I feel Jimin's body go limp and his eyes finally close.

"No, Jimin, you can't do this to me," I shake him violently as tears roll down my cheeks. "Open your fucking eyes, asshole!" I slap Jimin's cheeks, probably much harder than I should have, and continue to try and bring him back to consciousness.

"You fuckers!!" I yell to no one in particular, although it's clearly directed to the gang who killed Kookie's parents, my parents, and now possibly Jimin. "Call a fucking ambulance, will you?!"

Jung hyun is still standing in shock while Jungkook is shouting at the top of his lungs to be set free.

"Let him go," Jung hyun finally says quietly. When the "guards" don't hear him, he yells, "Let him go, you fucking idiots! Is there any point in restraining him now?!"

Startled, the men finally let Jungkook go. He immediately rushes to my side, tears also streaming down his face.

"Jungkook," I say quietly, numb due to the events that have happened as well as the cold. "Call an ambulance."

"R-right," Jungkook sniffs as he fumbles through his pockets for his phone.

I hear sirens approaching in the distance, but there's no way that's the ambulance. Jungkook has barely dialed 119 yet. (That's the Korean emergency dial number)