Smut

Both of the proxies can't deny their arousal, the heat of the situation making their skin shine with a thin layer of sweat. Tim continues to grope his boyfriend, large hands roughly squeezing and massaging Toby's clothed ass. The younger boy has his head tilted back against the wall, hips rutting towards Timothy desperately for friction. Tim refuses, a sadistic grin forming at all the ideas running through his head. He tugs toby from the wall and tosses him carelessly onto the bed, the younger gulping noticeably at the rough actions. His pants feel all too tight against his crotch, his erection straining painfully against the fabric. He knows the elder will take care of it.
Tim stands in front of Toby, eyes hooded over with undeniable lust. He's going to fuck the boy ruthlessly. He tugs his jacket off and tosses it across the room, the same treatment going for his shirt. Leaving his torso bare for the youngers eyes to devour. He's built up some respectable muscle since working as a proxy, his bulky build making him far more intimidating. Tobias finds his boyfriend perfect in every way, he could care less about the newfound muscle. The boy spreads his legs and unbuttons his pants, lips parting in relief when the strain becomes more tolerable. Tim allows him to rid himself of his clothing, watching with hungry eyes, so many thoughts racing through his head. They all end with fucking the boy in front of him, in many different ways. The boys have a very.. kinky, intimidate sex life.
      Once they are both left in boxers, Tim crawls onto the bed and grabs Toby's ankles, tugging him down the bed until his legs are on each side of the elders hips. Hands all over each other, groping and tugging, scratching, breaths mingling together sensually. The room feels all to hot, even with most clothing discarded. Tim suddenly turns rougher again, pushing Toby's head to the side and forcing into the matters. Toby whines and mewls helplessly, knowing all too well that his boyfriend is far stronger than himself. He closes his eyes and breathes heavy, the words spoken in his ear sending shivers down his spine. 
    "Baby boy.. I'm going to fuck you right next to that lady you murdered. Smell her blood? You'll look so good painted red, like a good little slut."
    (I dunno if I'll continue this 🤷‍♂️)