Smut pt 2

(I wasn't going to continue this, but with much demand, I'm back ;) enjoy the filth)

    Timothy knows his baby like the back of his hand. His likes, his dislikes, the things he's comfortable with. Toby is truthfully one of the most kinky boys he's ever been with. Due to his lack of pain, he enjoys being manhandled and groped so roughly it sends discomfort tingling through his veins. Discomfort, but excitement. That's why his flushed cheek is squished against the mattress, eyes shining with unshed tears and undeniable need. One hand around his throat to keep him in place, the other swirling around in the pool of blood beside them.
     Being murderers has its perks, really. They can feed their more filthy desires with ease. Tim pulls his hand up and admires his stained fingers, rubbing them together to warm the liquid. Soon enough, he slides his hand down Toby's slender body, the younger boys back curving as the blood smears over his pale flesh. A trail is left down his spine, to the curve of his bottom. Chubby flesh earning a smack when he whines, the hand on his throat tightening until he can only sputter and wheeze. The pitiful sounds go straight to Timothy's aching cock, eyebrows furrowing in concentration. He smears blood in between his boyfriends ass, over his clenching rim.
       He can't wait any longer, the boy underneath him is the walking embodiment of sin. Submissiveness, pliant for the older proxy. Tim pulls away to admire his work, the blood is already beginning to dry on Toby's skin. Time to get to work.
   He leans down and flattens his tongue against his chin, the wetness of it making toby squeal and squirm. It tickles his spine, arching his back so much that his ass presses up into Timothy's stomach. The dom doesn't pull away, though. Licking, nipping, his saliva mixing with the blood he painted his boy with. The iron taste on his tongue causes more arousal. He works his way down Toby's body, finally releasing his grip on the poor boys neck. Tobias chokes on his spit when he feels teeth on the soft roundness of his bottom, burying his face into a pillow to muffle his cries. They haven't done this before. He's not sure what to expect, really.
  "T-Tim what are y- oh!" His voice breaks when he feels sudden dampness on his hole, clenching around nothing out of pure need.
He can tell it's his boyfriends tongue, lapping over his puffy rim and leaving him completely breathless. His chest heaves, fingers digging into the sheets underneath him. Wiggling his hips, eventually he pushes his ass back into the tongue giving him attention. His cock is throbbing between his legs, but he knows better than to touch himself. Tim would leave him bruised if he dared.
     Timothy pulls back to speak, his chin coated with both saliva and blood.
"You're so wet for me, babyboy. Like a bitch in heat."
    Timothy lands a harsh smack on Toby's bottom, watching the fat jiggle and turn bright red. Toby squeals again, trying to squirm away. He can't though, not when he hears the animalistic growl coming from the man behind him. It causes him to freeze in place, a shock of pleasure shooting down to his cock. He's tugged and forced onto his back, legs shoved apart so roughly that he swears he hears the bed creak under his weight. Timothy's eyes wrack over Toby's body, his little dick curved up and pressing against his smooth stomach. His baby looks so pretty, so desperate to be filled up and left a crying mess.
    "P-please sir, please just fuck me.." Who was he to deny his baby of his wants?
      Luckily, toby is still stretched out from the last time they had sex. They can get straight to the point. Although Tobias can't feel pain, the stretch can cause him discomfort.
The young boy allows his body to practically be bent in half, legs on Timothy's shoulders and ass directly against the mans cock. Tim would normally spend a while teasing, but he's too hard to do that now. It's painful, the only thought on his mind is pounding into the twink until he can't move.
    He aligned himself up and pushes in quickly, enjoying the high pitched whines and moans that escape Toby's swollen lips. The noises are airy and full of lust, his thighs already trembling from oversensitivity along with the strained position. He can't do anything but take it, the rough and slow thrusts into his hole. He purposefully squeezes on Timothy's cock, enjoying the obscene feeling of the girth dragging along his walls.
    "Such a slut, such a little kitty. You n-need me to fuck your little hole huh?"
Toby keens in response, the rumbling of Timothy's voice nearly making him cum right then and there. They both love dirty talk, it gets them far more riled up. Especially toby, who buckles under any praise his daddy gives him.
   "You are such a cockslut. Daddy's little toy. My good boy." Tim speaks through each of his thrusts, becoming more and more sloppy as he nears his orgasm. He's purposely brushing over Toby's oversensitive bundle of nerves, causing the younger boy to babble and cry out of too much stimulation. He doesn't give any warning, spilling over his stomach and chest with a silent scream. His back arches so much that his cum smears over tims stomach, not that he cares much.
      The painful squeeze around his cock is enough to have him spurting inside toby several times, the walls milking him until he has nothing left to give. He collapses on top of the boy and coos at him, both of their chests heaving in an attempt to regulate their breathing. Toby is on a high, eyed glazed over with a silly smile on his lips. Subspace.
   "My good boy, you did such a good job baby. I love you."
Timothy might be harsh when it comes to sex, but he's a total softy for the teenager when it comes to anything else. Especially when toby finds himself in this headspace, hands clutching onto Timothy as if his life depends on it.
    "Mm did good?" He whispers, eyes fluttering shut and voice a slur. Timothy coos once more, only pulling away in order to clean his boyfriend.
    "Such a good boy for me."