4 - Sunset dream

You are my dream.

"Okay, is everyone ready to go?"

"Guys, hurry we need to say our goodbyes!" Namjoon shouted across the train station.

Jungkook who was busy buying snacks for the road came down running with his arms full.

"Aigo I'm going to miss you guys and our cutie maknae" Hoseok chimed in pinching the youngest's cheek.

"Hey that hurts" Jungkook protested as he munched on some salted crisps.

"What's up with you?" Taehyung asked noticing Jungkook's sudden attitude.

Seokjin: "He's been going through puberty ever since you know who left us"

Jungkook shrug off what Seokjin just said and let his gaze wander around distantly until he noticed the announcement board. "Mhh... The train to Daegu is leaving in 2 minutes and I don't think that you're on the right platform hyung"

"Ya, ya, ya I have to go! Take care beloved members!" Taehyung shouted with his signature boxy smile.

"Look in front of you, or else you're going to fall!" Jimin said while energetically waving his hand with the widest eye-smile to the boy running clumsily.

"Bring some kimchi from your grandma!" Seokjin shouted.

Namjoon: "That's our cue too, we have to go to our platform to not miss the departure"

Hoseok: "Are you two sure you want to stay here?"

Jimin: "I have to practice and Yoongi said he had work to do and his family is pretty busy at the moment anyway... We'll managed with the two of us don't worry!"

"I FORGOT" Someone suddenly came back and pulled everyone in a group hug.

Hoseok: "Oh my god, Tae you're really going to miss your train now"

"I couldn't leave without a big hug! Ok anyeong!" And as fast as he arrived, Taehyung disappeared again.

Yoongi smirked watching the younger one almost trip in the stairs: "Boys, you all really have to go now! I have a nap waiting for me come on". Yoongi pushed the boys with his tiny arms and made sure everyone got in their wagon in time.

Jimin waved to every single one of them until he couldn't see the train anymore: "See you guys in two days!!!"

When everyone finally left, Jimin put his arm around Yoongi's shoulders "Sooo, what do you want to eat tonight? I'll make something really good"

Yoongi rolled his eyes "Why are you so clingy suddenly?" but his smile betrayed his semblance of anoyance as they walked away from the train station.

_____

"Appa!"

Hwang father: "Oh Eunbi, come give a big hug to your old dad. It's good to have you back" he said dropping the newspaper he was reading.

Hwang mother: "Bi-ah are you eating well? You look like you lost some weight, I need to make you good things to fill those good cheeks of yours".
The lady turned around Eunbi to examine her and put a hand on her forehead to see if Eunbi had some fever, worried that her little girl might be sick.

Eunbi: "Eomma I just came home!"

Hwang father : "Don't unpack though, we're going on a little weekend trip"

Eunbi : "Really, where to?"

Hwang father : "Busan beach!"

_____