Chapter 5 : Trapped

2 days later:

Y/n POV :

After the accident that happened , everything returned to normal. The only different thing was that master Jungkook and master  Taeyhung were no where to be found. And 3 of the girls went missing.

"Do you think that master jungkookie is doing alright? He was the sweetest among them all. I'll get sad if I don't see him anymore" I heard a girl saying.

I looked over to them , but the only thing they were doing is talking about stuff instead of doing their work.

"Y/n?" Someone called , as I turned back I saw master jimin. He was walking toward me. The girls and I quickly lowered ours heads.

"Yes master?" I asked not daring to look at him.

"Follow me" he said and Walked away . I immediately followed after him.

---

After a long walk ,We stopped in the front of this door. The door had some weird word that was Written in another language . A language I've never seen before.

As the door opened I can feel a huge force pulling me in.

And that's when everything went black .

--------------------♠️--------------------

(A/n:y/n don't remember anything )
I woke up in a large field of grass. The land was beautiful. Children could be seen playing around in the grass. They were playing so happily. I could see some silhouette in the far distant , it seems like it could be the parents of this kids. As I watch the kids playing, tears stared filling up my eyes, I wish I had childhood memories. That's when a little boy came running to me.

"Mrs ? Why are you sad?" He said as he smiled warmly to me. But something seemed off about this little boy . That's when I realize he had no eyes and his teeth were similar to the one of a shark. Out of fear I stepped back. But the kid hold onto my cloths and said,
"Are you going to not answer me because I'm not human?" He said and to my surprise his expression turned into a sad one.

I wanted to make a run for it as I saw the kid to occupied with his feeling , but I felt bad for him. And it was odd I never feel bad for anyone. I took my courage and bent down to his level.

"A-re y-ou crying ? I didn't meant to make you sad I was a little bit scared that's all" I said to him , and he turned and face me.

"So you are not going to look at me disgustingly because I'm not that good looking?" He said , I looked at him and shook my head.

"N-no" I manage to say and the little kid , looked at me and smiled. Gosh tbh it was the scariest smiled I've seen .

"So we are not going to eat you then , but you gotta promise that you are going to accept all of us" as he said that all the kids ran up to us. Im still scared but Managed to calm down and look at all of them. And to your surprise you, could see that they weren't happy. Their expression were more like sad.

"Mrs tell us you story , how is the human world like ?" A young kid  said

-TBC