Chapter 12: Special training

Y/n POV:

"We are going somewhere special, make sure you look presentable, Stacy will do your makeup."  As he said so, I saw that bitch entering the room.

The favorite

"Make sure she looks presentable, or you'll get a punishment" Jin said to her with a flirty tone. She smiles and nodded. He then left the room.

I looked at her ,and once Jin closed the door behind him,She looked at me with a nasty look.

"I can't believe they f*cking make me do your ugly ass makeup!" She exclaimed

I gave her back the nasty look.

she then rolled her eyes and took out her makeup bag.

After 30 minute of arguing , she was finally done. To be honest her job wasn't terrible, I looked so beautiful.

"I can't believe I stayed here with you for 30 minute straight, you are so ugly that I needed 30 minutes, no wonder the pills doesn't work on you." She said, I rolled my eyes at her. then the door opened. Jin soon entered the room and he looked at my face then at Stacy.

"You did a great job, I will reward you. For now go back to your room," he said winking at her.

He then turned to me and said "you look good enough, I hope you are ready for your training".  I nodded and he took me out of the room

—————->

We went to the same garden were master Taehyung  trained me last. I was a surprised to see that we went to this location, why would Jin tell me to dress this way? And what was going to happen.

"Okay, we should start your training"  Jin said.

I was really confused, but suddenly the atmosphere started changing, music started playing and random people started appearing. It was like we got sent to another place.
I looked around  and I couldn't find Jin.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my shoulder.  As I turned around, I saw a tall and handsome guy.
He was almost more beautiful than master Jin himself.

He smiled and looked at me. "You look lost, are you okay?"

I turned and looked at him confused "I'm looking for mast- I mean Jin" I said

"Oh, Jin? Kim soekJin, Is here too? You must be an unlucky one" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice, he quickly covered it with a smile.

" why did you say th-"
"Anyways, what's your name? I'm Wei nice to meet you" he said cutting me off.

"I'm y/nice to meet you too," I said to him

He then smiled at me and proceed to talk about who it was for his birthday party, and how he had never seen someone so beautiful in his life. The more he talked to me, the most I started realizing how weird the guy was. 

"Come with me I have something to show you "

-TBC

——————-
(Didn't read it over 😂 sorry for spelling mistakes)
A/n :

I'm really sorry for not updating sooner, but I haven't been feeling well this last few months. I've been feeling really down.

I'll try updating sooner.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 11 K read