#4 Lost pet

Suddenly, I broke the awkward silence and pointed to the door. "Let's... let's go in," I said and walked in myself first. I went to the kitchen and took out so microwave popcorn and put it in the oven. "Jungkook! What show is it?!" I asked shouting across the room. "You'll see!" He answered. I just continued to make sure that the popcorn won't get burnt.
Ding! The microwave popcorn was done and I took them out. I walked to the living room where Jungkook was and sat down beside him. "Horror?" I asked. "Yeah, are you scared? KY?" He asked. "No. Pfft, why would I?" I asked awkwardly. I was lying. I was scared. But I wasn't going to show Jungkook my weak side. The horror movie started. The doll was moving. The doll walked to the door. And it pushed the woman out of the building. "Aah!" I shouted. Jungkook pushes my face to his chest to stop me from watching as I was afraid. "Aish, you little coward," Jungkook said laughing. "I thought you said you weren't scared," he said ruffling my hair. Jungkook turned off the movie and I took a peek outside to make sure there weren't any scary things. "Let's choose another show like comedy or something," he said still laughing at me. "Yah! Stop it!" I shouted while punching his chest. "Aigoo, so cute!" He said without showing any signs of hurt. He changed the movie and I stopped punching him.
"That was a good movie." I told Jungkook and found him lying on my shoulder fast asleep. "Why are you so sleepy all the time?" I asked ruffling his hair. I saw a scar on his face. Why is there a scar. I touched the scar and Jungkook woke up. "Jungkook," I said. "Hm?" he asked me to go on. "Why is there a scar on your face?" I asked. "I don't know. I was little then," he answered tiredly and I nodded in acknowledgment. "Go up and sleep. I'll clean this up," I said. He got up and took the two bags. "I told you to go up and sleep!" I shouted. "You're not my Mother," He said while walking to the bin and placed the two bags inside. I laughed at what he said before turning off the tv and walking up to the guest room to sleep.

Next morning...
I woke up and found Jungkook lying beside me asleep. "Yah! Why are you beside me!" I shouted. He woke up immediately shocked and went back to sleep. "Seriously?!" I shouted again. "What?" He asked. "You're in my room!" I shouted. "No, you are in my room," he said. I took a look at my surroundings and found that I wasn't in the guest room. I was in the master bedroom. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I said. I was about to stand up to walk out of the room and Jungkook pulled me down. "Don't leave," he said. "Huh?" I asked. "I said 'don't leave,'" he answered. "And why should I listen to you?" I asked. "Because you owe me something for coming into my bedroom. So, you owe me two favours now. Just reminding you," he said and let go of my arm. "This was an accident," I reminded him. "Accident or not, I don't care. I take it as you did it on purpose, so," he said with a smirk on his face and winked at me. "Uh, you're so annoying sometimes," I said and walked out of the bedroom. "You owe me!" He shouted. "I know!" I shouted back at him. "I'm going out for a while!" I shouted. I went back to my house and checked if Seoji was there before I stepped in. I took out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and walked out to the park. Stroll. Stroll. Stroll. Dog. Bird. People. Playground. Just then, I saw a little stray dog. "Hello, little buddy, what's your name?" I said scratching it's back. It rolled on the ground in response. "Aigoo! You're so cute!" I said admiring its cute movements. I picked it up and stroked it. It wagged its tail and licked my face. "What do you have there?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around and found Jungkook behind me smiling. He walked up towards me and took the dog from my hands. "Where did you find this?" He asked and stroked it. "Stray right here," I said pointing to the ground. "You poor thing," he said pouting at the dog. I looked at how he talked to the dog. It was so cute that I couldn't help but laugh. He looked at me with an angry face and gave it to me. "Do you want to keep it?" He asked. "I can?" I asked. "It's not against the law anyways, so," he said. "No, I'm living in your house though," I said looking at the puppy. "Yes, it can live there too," he said smiling. I ran towards him and hugged him before I went to the bus stop. He followed me there and asked, "Where are you going?"
"It needs a leash, dog food and some toys to play with," I answered. "So?" He asked. "So, pet store," I said before I sat onto the bench and waited for the bus. He came and sat down with me. "Taking my car would be much easier you know?" He asked. "Besides, you can't bring the dog onto the bus," he said laughing at my stupidity. "Oh yeah," I said. "Then, lets take you car," I said walking to his house. He walked beside me and took the puppy away from me. "What should we name him?" He asked. "Uh, I don't know," I said smiling at the dog. "Leehun?" I asked. "What kind of name is that?" He asked. "Choeso!" He suggested. I nodded my head in agreement. Once we had reached the car, Jungkook took the keys and unlocked it. We both got into the car and went to the pet store.

At the pet store...
"Choeso, Do you like this toy?" I asked. Choeso bit the toy and jumped from my hands to the ground and continued to play with the toy. "I think she likes it," Jungkook whispered into my ears as he took the toy away. Choeso looked at him with her puppy eyes wanting the toy back and he carried her in his arms and placed the toy into her mouth. I stroked her back as we payed for all the things that we had bought for her. A kennel, a toy, food, bowl and a leash that had a keychain which had her name on it. "Choeso, lets go home, okay?" I asked her. She wagged her tail in recognition. "What a cute couple you two are," the cashier said to me and Jungkook. "Oh, no. He's not my Boyfriend," I said laughing. "Not yet," Jungkook corrected and I gave him the death glare. "Haha. What a lucky girl you are," she said laughing. "Have a nice day!" The cashier said as we left the store. "What's your problem?" I asked nudging him. "What? It's true. I'll get you one day," he said. He looked kind of sincere but I wasn't falling for it. I took out my phone and found that I had a lot of messages from Yurae.
Yurae: Hey!
Yurae: Do you want to go to Disney Land?
Yurae: You can bring Jungkook along!
Yurae: I'll be waiting for you with Taehyung at my house.
Me: Sure.
Me: :)
"Yurae invited me to Disney Land. Do you want to go? Don't worry, Taehyung is there," I said. "We have to bring Choeso home first though," he said. I nodded my head and we both got into the car to bring Choeso home and put her into he kennel with her leash.

Hey guys! This chapter is a little short as there are a lot of places where I had skipped. But I promise you that the next chapter will be much more fun to read! 😋

 But I promise you that the next chapter will be much more fun to read! 😋