08 || SAM EVANS

Sam asks you out :)

Sam asks you out :)

******

You were bored in math and kept checking your phone every five minutes waiting for lunch to start.

"Aye, y/n, you're alright?" Sam asked — who was sitting right next to you — looking concern.

"Me? Oh yeah fine. Just waiting for lunch to happened."

"Mind asking why?" Sam replied with a smile.

"Just meeting someone important that's all," You said, standing up and grabbing your things to head to the theater for your secret admirer. "Well, see you later, Sam!"

Rushing to the theater, you waited for your severed admirer to come. You got a note this morning saying to meet there first thing when lunch started.

You sit down, grabbed your phone and went on Twitter. A few minutes later, you heard footsteps behind you.

You turned around and gasped. "Sam? It's you? Your my secret admirer?"

Sam blushed slightly and scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, surprise?"

You coughed a little, "Wow, I never expected-"

"Wait," Sam cut you off. "Better you say anything more, I have liked you for awhile now and I was wondering if you want to go on a date this Friday."

You smiled. "Of course, I will love to! But you do know that instead of doing this secret admirer thing, you could of ask me like a normal person. I would of said yes no matter what."

"Well, I was scared you wouldn't say yes but now I'm glad I did it." Sam smiled at you and grabbed your hand, walking out together.

******
Requested by @TheMikaelaonss 💓

Hope you enjoy beautiful sorry it took a long time publishing it, school been stressing me out :/ so I'll try to work more on my books here on wattpad as well as editing everything here!