Prologue

"Oh yes Jarrod!"

My mom was at it again. Fucking another one of her coworkers to get to their wallet. God I hate her. She works as a receptionist at an office building. Oh she plays the part of a nice and respectful citizen perfectly but when she gets home it's a different story.

You see my mother, Shannon, got pregnant with me when she was 16. She was secretly dating the star quarterback. What a cliche right? Anyway she told him he was pregnant and he ran off . I was a mistake, an accident, and she blamed me for his departure.

After I was born my mom was a wreck. She dropped out of school and turned to drugs and alcohol. My grandmother saw this and took me in as my legal guardian seeing as my mom was unfit for the job.

My gammy raised me until she passed away when I was 15. It's been almost 2 years since her death and since I moved back in with Shannon. As soon as I moved back in the tormenting began. Verbal, physical, and mental abuse were a part of my daily routine.

"Oh Jarrod yes! That's it"

Her yelling broke my train of thought. I just couldn't stand being here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N hey guys!!! So I hope you guys enjoy this story. It's gonna be a rather dark story.

I'm going to try to update every other day until school starts. Then the schedule will change.

xx wonderlandcalum

twitter: @jadedcalum
tumblr: wonderlandmalum.tumblr.com
instagram: @colourbvndit/@wonderlandcalum