chapter 6

~James' Point Of View~

  Vanessa. The moment when she got hit by that car made it's way to my head. I hated thinking about it. I can't believe I stayed there and didn't do anything. Stupid James! Stupid! If I didn't let her leave this would have never happened. It's all my fault!

Vanessa. Her lifeless body in a coffin. All the people who made speeches about how great Vanessa was. The many loved ones that cried when they had a glimpse of Vanessa's body. All the flowers rested on-top of the black coffin. How hard it rained when the ceremony started. It was like the clouds were crying.

I looked at Kim who was staring at a wall. Tears were forming in her eyes and she was whimpering. I wrapped a arm around her and pulled her close. 

"Hey, I know what you're thinking about. Don't think about it. It just hurts more.Don't worry." Kim burst into tears and she was shaking as I held her. I rubbed her back and made sh-ing noises. I saw a door open and the doctor came out.

 "You may see her now," the doctor said as he walked away. Kim gulped and stood up. I took her hand in mine as we walked inside the room. Vanessa was laying there on the white bed, unconsious and her hair in a mess. 

 Logan, Carlos, and Kendall came into the room minutes later. Logan gasped when he saw her and sniffed. Kendall slowly moved closer to Vanessa and sat in the seat beside her. Kim burst into tears once again and I tried calming her down. "Kim?" a faint voice asked. We all turned our heads to weak Vanessa. Her eyes were open and she smiled when she looked at all of us.

"Vanessa!" Kim said as she ran over to Vanessa's bed and hugged her. Kim cried tears of joy as she hugged her sister, who has been unconscious for 4 days. "I missed you so much! N-never d-do that e-ever again," Kim sobbed. 

"I'll try not to." 

_____________________________________________________________________________Author's Note...

   Yeah I know. It's short as heck. But It's meaning full! And at least I updated!! Haha anyway...um well I've been having some major writer's block for this story so I won't update as often. Actually a lot is suppose to happen but since I haven't written anything in a long time and there's a lot of crap I have to write before the big things start to happen, so just please bear with me. A lot of times I do have the urge to delete this story, so I really need you guys to comment and vote and like do anything to motivate me!! PLEASE!!

 Oh and I might be changing who plays Vanessa and go on my profile if you want a list of when I'll be updating. <33 I love you all so much!!! 

Live, Love, Laugh.

#JOLFIEISREAL