Part 9

Keith's POV~

When we got to the lions, Lance was riding back in my lion, things weren't really awkward, but only around Pidge because she kept screaming, "GAY!"

***

We were in the castle of lions chilling and talking about Lance and I getting captured when Pidge asked, "Soo, you guys dating or what?"

Lance and I just looked at each other, faces turning red.

"Uh, yeah," Lance said, blushing.

I was so relieved that he said that because I've always wanted to be with him.

"Yeah, then we are dating now," I said happily, and Lance and I hugged.

Pidge burst out in laughter and tears, "Yessss! Yess!" She kept screaming.

"Alright everyone calm down," Shiro said.

Everyone quieted down but Pidge was still trying to hold in tears.

I laughed at bit and looked at Lance. He was smirking at me slyly.

Out of nowhere Lance kissed me, on the lips. And we made out for a good 20 seconds.

All I could hear is Pidge losing it screaming, "SO CUTE!"

And everyone else just stared in shock and confusion.

As we pulled away, Team Voltron was quiet. I hid my face in my hair, still blushing.

"Anyways," Shiro said, rubbing it off. "I'm glad you two are safe now."

"Me too," Lance said, and I smiled to myself.

Author: Yeah I update at ungodly times sometimes I'm very sry! But there's probably one more chapter I'm going to do before this book is finished! Good job you're almost done.