An Unforgettable Meeting

Akutagawa's POV

I had just came back from a mission, it wasn't to bad as usual I suppose. I wonder why though... Usually Ougai or someone else would assign mission that would piss me off. It's only if they're gonna do something that they'll be sorry for, or an upcoming event that was unnecessary but "important" to everyone else.

I was thinking about it as I walking to Ougai's office to give him a report of the mission. As I enter the room however, there was someone I was unfamiliar with. Unless she was one of the pawns, I definitely did not recognize her. 

I scanned her outfit, noticing that there was punctures and scratches in her clothing. Had she been in a battle or was she on a mission? Whatever, it wasn't any of my business. My objective was to give my report to Ougai, then I can go back to my room. I walked in front of Ougai's desk to catch his attentions. 

"Akutagawa! Good timing! You just finished your mission correct?" Ougai stated, but before I could answer, he continued, "Need not to answer, you can give me the report later. Right now I want you to meet your new partner!"

My new what??!! I already have enough to deal with Higuchi, I don't need another distraction! "Sir, I don't need another partner to slow me down, I can do perfectly fine on my own. You should be assigning my partner elsewhere, not giving me more!" I stated.

"Kiwaniko-kun, dear, would you please show Akutagawa what you can do?" Ougai suggested. Meaning this new girl must also be a gifted. Great, do I have to train her too?

Before I can think of anything else. Everything went dark. Not dark as in lights turning off, it's as if I was in a void of pure emptiness. I could still move my body, so I didn't pass out. Did I get transferred to another dimension or something?

Suddenly, the darkness faded, and I covered my eyes a bit to readjust to the light. Once I could get a clear picture of where I, or we, are at, I noticed we've come to the training room. Just then was when I realized something. This girl didn't move at all, she didn't talk, she didn't do anything. "Akutagawa-kun, would you like a battle with Kiwaniko-kun?" Ougai asked.

As his question finished, the girl dashed towards me as I used Rashoumon to block her attack. Then, what seemed to be shadow spikes started lashing out at me rapidly. I quickly blocked the attacks as she just stood there. Not even looking at me. There was no way I'm gonna let her think she's more powerful.

I took some hits until I could finally see an opening. I took this chance to dash towards her and used Rashoumon.

Kiwaniko's POV

Ougai Mori had told me to fight this, Akutagawa, once he asked Akutagawa to fight me. So here I am, spacing out, as my ability was charging at him. I could probably end this fight faster, but what could hurt from learning about my future partner. I then noticed he charging at me with his ability, but unlike his, my ability had a mind of it's own. It blocked his attack, but I didn't notice the fact that he also attacked from both sides.

It hit me, and of course, I was bleeding. It didn't bother to me that much though. Not since my senses to pain were dulled from... that doesn't matter right now. I looked up at him and I could tell, he was confused and frustrated. Good.

Then, his ability struck out of the ground, and struck me hard enough for me to pass out...

Akutagawa's POV

I finally defeated this brat. Honestly took me longer than I thought. I was about to go to her helpless body and start damaging it more, when I remembered my Boss was here. Ugh...

"Nice finish Akutagawa-kun! Now, Kiwaniko, please get up and goto the medical unit." Ougai stated. This surprised me, doesn't he know that this girl passed out from my attack? Why did he just ask a passed out body to do it?

"If that's all, I'm going."I told him. As I left the room, I bumped into Chuuya. The hell was he doing here for? 

________________________

A/N:

This is my first time writing a fanfiction, so hopefully I didn't do too bad. I kinda wrote the characters from Bungou Stray Dogs a bit, different, but I hope it's ok with you all! I'm also planning on doing requests, it can be anything as long as it relates to BSD. I'll most likely be creating some lemons and smut for you all too! And yes, I am a sinner as well... I hope you guys enjoyed this!