Happily Ever After

yes i am very much alive hello yay

fluff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was a date. Definitely a date. The taller man holding out flowers towards the ravenet,a regular sized crow plushie and the excessive use of cologne that can be smelled from the brunet. With a cocky grin,Kageyama took the gifts from Oikawa and suddenly hugged him. Whispering a soft 'thank you' and in return,the oldest between the two smiled brightly as he pinched the latter's right cheek earning a whine in response. Oikawa let a chuckle slip past his lips and then ruffled Kageyama's dark and soft locks.

They walked the almost empty streets of Stratford. It was pleasant. Even if they were in another country,far from home,its a nice experience. The chilly air hitting their faces as they told each other stories of how their day went. Giggles were shared,their feet feeling light,it all seems too familiar.

Back when they looked each other in the eye during Mr. Akutagawa's lecture in Chemistry when they were both freshmen. That was the time were they clicked,it was amazing how they got comfortable with each other. How easy going their relationship is. They always banter back and forth yet there is still a loving tone laced in each word they say to each other.

To Kageyama,this night meant everything to him. He will value this very moment with the person he has a special connection with for more than five years in his life. It was such an honour for the shorter man to be Oikawa's date for tonight even though the brunet will probably forget this moment.

It was four in the morning when Kageyama started to arrange all his bags,seting them down near the door of his apartment. He was leaving the country. He was leaving Canada to go back to his real home,Japan. Even though the place treated him nicely,it wasn't where he belonged.

Finally wearing comfortable yet presentable clothes and have eaten a proper breakfast because he was too occupied helping Oikawa with the preperations of the biggest event held by the brunet in his entire life.

While tying his shoes,he kept on thinking about the dorky brunet who officially ruined his life. The man who would go qith him on roadtrips during midnight,sleepovers and gossiping about people,making fun of racists and homophobes in public everytime they meet one,stargazing and so much more.

With a final look at the area he lived in,he stood up from the navy blue couch and walked towards the door. Picking up his bags and slinging one over his shoulder and the other on his left hand,he received a notification from his phone.

'Hey there,I hope you will be fine when you go back! I'm starting to miss u yknow..but unfortunately Iwa will hold me back from escaping our room just to give u a quick peck on the forehead and squishing ur floofy cheeks!! Ily so much u dork uwu'

- oikawa tooru,4:23 AM

Kageyama wheezed as he tried to hold his phone whilst having two heavy bags in both arms. He sighed contently,tears threatening to fall. It wasn't the time for this again. No. Its done. He has still a long way to go and it will not hold him back again.

Finally leaving the place,making sure the door is locked. He left the apartment with no regrets. No feelings left behind. All of the memories may come back and shatter him again but he couldn't care any less. He has no rights to feel down because the most important person of his life is wearing a gold ring on his left ring finger and the friendship ring is probably kept hidden behind one of the brunet's drawers,completely forgotten the existence of it. Its not a big of a deal for Kageyama right now. What's more important for him is to actually see him smile because someone makes him happy and married him instead of being happy because Kageyama is there,with him,always out on friendly dates and the many attempts of the ravenet to confess to the airhead.

Oikawa and Kageyama lived a happily ever after.

Seperately.

Inspired by this prompt I saw on Pinterest :

I'm rly sorry for not updating and i'm also sorry for how this update sucked so bad I have more drafts to finish so pls bear with me

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ