Our Only Executioner

Third Person's POV

Yuto immediately escaped the scene as he knew the trio meant trouble. It was not because he feared them, but because he is annoyed when three powerful loyal exorcists were there.

"Oh great, now he's escaped", Gab muttered and pouted angrily like a child who didn't get her favorite toy. Mayura noticed this and sweatdropped at the raven-haired exorcist. She surely acted like a child, just like Kris said. Rokuro and Benio meanwhile deadpanned at Gab. Anri stifled a laugh at the younger exorcist.

"What's funny?!", Gab said while pouting. Kris covered her mouth and giggled.

"It's just that your mood escalated 0-1000 real quick from seriousness to childishness~~~", Anri said while smirking. A whine escaped Gab's lips as she grumbled and walked away, opening the Reality Gate. Shimon eyed the childish exorcist and shook his head.

-Seika Dormitory-

"It's a pleasure to meet you, everyone. My name's Anri Kurokami, the Executioner of the Helvete Trio", Anri said and smiled warmly.

"I'm guessing you all know us..?", Rokuro said, in which Anri nodded in approval. Gab was still pouting like a kid, munching on some macha pocky.

"Gab, if you keep eating pocky, I'll drag a boy here to make you play the pocky game with", Anri threatened playfully which made the said exorcist stop and stick her tongue out at her. Kris ruffled Gab's hair as she complained in return.

"They really... treat her like a.... little.. sister..", Benio said quietly. Rokuro looked at her and nodded in agreement. Mayura entered with a tray of tea.

"Ah! Tea... Thanks, Mayura-chan", Anri said and grabbed her cup, blowing it and drinking the hot liquid. Kris did the same as Gab still pouted like a child who had a messy hair.

"So... Anri, what have you done before you showed up?", Gab asked curiously as she fixed her messy hair. The white-haired girl looked at her and thought.

"I travelled to the deepest parts of Magano to look for some kegares to kill or maybe... basaras... But none"

"I see..."

"But Anri, have you seen Hiro?", Kris asked. Everyone else's ears perked up at the mention of another person's name.

"Nii-sama is still busy with his work"

"Aww~ I wanna see nii-sama..."

Suddenly, Gab's phone rang. She picked up her phone and her playfulness faded away quickly and was replaced with seriousness.

"It's Arima-sama. He said he needs all exorcists to meet up again"

"Maybe he'll hold another meeting because of your return...", Rokuro grumbled as Kris smacked his head.

"Agreed... Seeing we escaped before he could introduce us before...", Anri said as Kris chuckled.

"And I still can't forget about how Anri tripped over nothing"

"Hey!"

"Pffft"

"Shut your mouth, Gab!"

The duo burst out laughing at Anri's cute outburst. The way her cheeks matched the color of her eyes was too cute. Her angry pout completed the look and they just can't help it.

"I swear, you two are so dead to me!"

-Exorcist Headquarters-

The gang walked down the long hallway of the building. Kris, being the eldest, chose to lead them in the building. Anri was eating ohagi and Gab was eating her pocky. Kris turned her head to them.

"Ne, guys, do you thi---OOF!"

"Itai!"

Kris stumbled back but luckily, Rokuro caught her. Everyone's eyes widened at the sight of "him". The one  and only... Kijin... of the Heavenly Commanders... Unomiya Tenma... He stared back at them with a frown on his face. His heterochromatic eyes narrowed at them, then at Kris.

"Watch where you're going next time", he said harshly and walked passed them. Kris scoffed, crossed her arms and continued to lead them.

'Tenma...'

Shimon thought hardly.

"Jeez... So rude...", Kris complained. Anri nodded in agreement. Christine sweatdropped.

"Ah~! There's my dear Helvete Trio~!", Arima said in a sing-song voice and immediately ran to tackle the girls. Anri and Kris moved out of the way but Christine welcomed him with open arms.

"Arima-sama! Glad to see you again! Hehe~", Christine said happily and pulled away from the hug but Arima pulled her back and hugged her even tightly. He cried anime tears.

"Bwaaaahhh!!! I missed you all!", Arima said as he cried. Christine's face contorted into discomfort. Anri grabbed him by his collar and pulled him back. The raven-haired girl flinched.

"Hentai underpants", Rokuro muttered as Benio elbowed him. Mayura smiled awkwardly as Shimon stared blankly.

"Gab... You okay..?", Kris said and patted her back. The said girl gave a reassuring smile.

"Go easy on your hugs Arima unless you're hugging a flat-chested girl", Anri deadpanned. Arima gulped as he felt the dark aura radiating off of Kris.

"Uh-oh...", Christine stepped back as she could see the feminist flags of Kris raising up.

"DIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

"GOMENASAIII!!!!!"

~Timeskip by Gab-chan knitting a thick scarf happily~

The tension in the atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Well, a few minutes ago, the meeting and the "proper" introduction of the Helvete Trio ended. Christine still felt awkward. Kris was still in full-on alert mode against Arima. The poor head exorcist was shivering. Anri was sipping her tea elegantly.

"I-I'll be.... going home now...", Christine stuttered awkwardly. The others nodded at her.

"Matte. I'll accompany you home, who knows another person might attack you---"

"Kris, it's fine!", the girl said and waved her hands frantically. This made the said girl sulk in the corner..

"Okay... But be sure to be safe..."

"Hai... MOM..."

The Rose stood up from her seat and walked to the door. She went out of the room. As she passed by another room, she noticed that they were the Heavenly Commanders, having a meeting. Christine knew very well it was not good to eavesdrop, but she couldn't help but hear the word "former Byakko".

"Should we let Otomi Mayura take over?", Tenma asked seriously.

"I say she needs more training", Subaru suggested. The others nodded.

"In no time, Otomi will surely take over the Byakko", Shimon said seriously.

"She'll be ready"

'Mayura-chan..? The Byakko..?'

Christine thought. She slowly tiptoed and walked away, not wanting to hear much more.

~Timeskip~

Anri walked inside Magano. It had been a while now. She was waiting for any kegare. She stopped when she felt a presence. Anri whipped herself around to see none other than a certain bluenette.

"Ijika Yuto..."

Ahahaha, sorry for not updating in a long time. I'm caught up with my studies and some personal problems...

Hope you enjoyed