Study with us

Third Person's POV

Three pairs of footsteps echoed against the hallways. Tension was present in the air, especially coming from one certain girl. Her hands were cold like ice and her system screamed of nervousness. Her two other friends comforted her, reassuring her it would be okay. But it seems that she wouldn't calm down, no matter what.

"Come on, Gab, you'll be okay", Anri said as she rubbed the said girl's back up and down in a comforting way.

"Yeah, breathe in and out", Kris added as she rubbed Christine's head.

"B-B-But w-what if I... I... what if I...", Christine stumbled over her words as her face became flushed. Her hands started shaking lightly.

(Yes, this happens to me everytime... TTwTT I'm always shaking and everything's cold)

"No more bad 'what ifs'. Look on the bright side! You'll have more friends!", Kris said as she side hugged Christine as the ravenette heaved out a sigh.

"...o-okay"

~Inside the Room~

"Class, we have new transferees", the teacher said in front. Chatter echoed throughout the room talking about the new students.

"There's no way...", Rokuro mumbled while gritting his teeth.

"It could be...", Benio whispered.

"The trio?", Mayura questioned herself.

'Why would Arima-sama send them here?', Shimon thought.

And as these exorcists expected, the said trio walked in wearing their uniform. Rokuro's jaw dropped. Benio blinked rapidly. Mayura froze in her seat. Shimon closed his eyes and sighed.

The brunette was the first to walk up in front. Boys started to whisper to each other in the class. (and you know what they will whisper about :D......)

"Ohayo minna-san! My name's Kris Iy-- Kris Enmadou! Nice to meet all of you!", Kris said and bowed exactly 90 degrees.

All eyes turned to Rokuro, especially the boys with a murderous glint in their eyes. The said boy was sweating nervously and gulped. Benio shook her head as Mayura's face contorted into a worried-looking one.

The silvery white-haired female went up next and smiled brightly. A look of elegance screamed from every part of her body.

"Ohayo gozaimas, minna-san. My name's Anri Kurokami. It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Hopefully, we can work together in the future", Anri said and dipped her head a bit.

Girls started to talk about her strange appearance. Anri's eyes seemed to have a quick glint of danger that scared the girls and shut them up. Mayura sweatdropped at her.

Kris whispered something to the flushed ravenette that was shaking everywhere. She nodded and walked slowly forward.

"E-E-Eto....", she made eye contact with everyone in class and almost fell down. Something seemed to snap inside the teenager and the unexpected by the others but expected by Kris and Anri happened.

"M-Myname'sChristineYuminait'snicetomeetallofyoudon'tmindmehere..!", Christine quickly said (more like rapped) and hid behind the two elder teenagers.

Everyone sweatdropped at her behavior. The four exorcists clearly did not see that coming. Christine was an out-going and childish teen, why was she shy and awkward now?

"A-Alright...", the teacher said and assigned them their seats, which unfortunately, was not close to each other. It only worsened a certain ravenette's situation.