Chapter 1 - Fa Mu Lan

The day the second son was born.

"My dear husband, what will happen to our child?" Fa Liu said.

"Nothing, we will love him unconditionally." The minister said.

"How about the prophecy?" the mother said.

"The only way we can hide his true identity is to hide him to the prying eyes of everybody." Fa Cheng tells his wife.

So the child who was named Fa Mu Lan was raised as a girl. He was hidden to everybody with every servant and guards are sworn to secrecy about the child's true identity. The Fa family ordered the guard and servant to spread the news about their second child as the sickly child. Everyone needs to know that the second child of Minister Fa Cheng cannot go outside so the illness of the child will not get worse.

17 years had passed Fa Mu Lan grew up as a very beautiful child, no wonder because Fa Liu his mother was the most beautiful lady on the land. Mu Lan inherited all the feature his mother had, long black raven hair, brown innocent eyes that look like a puppy that is begging to be hugged, long eyelashes that you can put a match and will not fall, pink lips that look like cotton candy.

Because of being raised as a girl he never trained any martial arts, he even doesn't know how to ride a horse.

Unlike his older brother Fa Jun Lan that was trained to be a soldier and now currently on the Emperor's army, he is good on war tactics and exceptionally strong that the emperor assigned him as General of war at a young age of 25 years old.

"Welcome home big brother." Fa Mu Lan welcomes his brother, he was waiting for his brother in front of their gate. Mu Lan is very fond of his brother he loves him very much.

"Mu Lan no need to wait for me outside every time, I don't like my Little Princess get kidnap by somebody" teased by the older brother.

Fa Mu Lan scrunched her pretty face and shows her angry face which only looks cuter.

"Da GeGe (Big Brother) how many times I will tell you don't call me Little Princess?" whines by Mu Lan.

"But you are my Little Princess." Fa Jun Lan replied with a fond smile toward his Little Brother.

"I am 17 years of age now." Mu Lan said with the angry face that can rival any on cuteness.

As a reply, Jun Lan just pats his Little Brothers head.

"How is your visit to the palace?" Mu Lan asks his brother while receiving the General's Helmet and going inside.

"The emperor is very sick because of old age." The Older brother replied.

"I pray to Buddha that he will get well soon." Mu Lan said sadly.

This is one of the traits Mu Lan has; he is very nice and well behaves. Being innocent also adds to his good quality aside from being beautiful.

Fa Mu Lan is very fragile also his mother never let him do any work or activity that are intended for man. He is very small for his age and has no muscle. Her looks and aura have everyone saw him as a Princess that needs to be protected. That is why his Da GeGe and Father always on alert to protect him. They never allowed Mu Lan to go outside alone without the guards, he also wears a veil every time he goes out or someone is visiting their house.

Because of that nobody outside their house sees his face.

-+-+-+-

Inside the palace, the emperor's condition is getting worse, old age is getting a toll on him, his Empress always on his side praying that his beloved emperor would get better.

For seven consecutive days now the emperor always dreams about his crown prince to be married to Prime Minister second child. In his dreams, there is a man introduce himself as a fortune teller, for the Kingdom to not fall to another enemy Kingdom he should marry his Crown Prince to Minister Fa Cheng second child.

Every time the emperor wakes up he is wondering why he is dreaming about such a thing. On his dying mind, he always thinks that the dream is a prophecy that needs to be fulfilled. Only one big problem, his son the Crown Prince is a womanizer.

At the age of twenty-seven, the crown prince has 10 concubines apart on having always on the brothel house every time he has free time on his duty as a Crown Prince.

Crown Prince Xiang Qing is a great leader to be, having good martial arts skills, swordsmanship that anyone can't rival with aside from the young General Fa Jun Lan, he is also a great war tactician beside General Jun Lan. Together with the General, they conquer all the nearby Kingdoms.

Since the Emperor is very sick and cannot fulfill anymore the duty he led all the wars. Lead the Kingdom to gain more lands and make it better. He insisted to all the villagers to support the Kingdom and in return, they will help them to cultivate the lands and maximize its potential.

He commands his Minister to search a way to the farmland will have more crops to farm. The Kingdom develops the dam so that the farmlands have a good water supply which helps the farmers to grow their crops. Everybody praised the Crown Prince for his thinking.

The only one Crown Prince Xian Qing bad side is his way of womanizing. The Crown Prince always likes to play to all the girls he sees well in the eyes.

Having good looks, muscles that are formed by training and war, eyes that are so seductive the entire ladies even married one is captivated, tan skin that makes him manlier. All the girls on the Kingdom wish they could be his Empress, but for the Crown Prince, he only sees these ladies to satisfy his sexual urge.

On his dying bed The Great Emperor of Xiang Dynasty, Emperor Xiang Khan wrote a decree that Crown Prince Xiang Qing will get married to Fa Mu Lan the second child of Minister Fa Cheng and his wife Fa Liu.

to be continued...

Hello Everyone!

This is my first story ever. Please forgive me for my wrong grammar as English is not my first language. Please feel free to correct my mistakes but don't be harsh on me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

18/08/2018