Part one- Graduation

the two girls sat patiently and waited impatiently for the last bell to ring. Tayah, Macy, and Sade and their boyfriends had just graduated from high school and were almost set for life to do whatever they have always dreamed of doing.

The very last bell rung. Macy ran straight out of class so that she could get a photo with her boyfriend of almost 6 years, Luca.

- FLASHBACK -

Back in the 7th grade, Macy was sitting at home on her lovingly couch when she got a text from the pizza guy.

PIZZA GUY- I'm out the front with your pizza :)

Macy ran to the door to collect her pizza. When she opened the door, the first thing she saw was someone she had always dreamed of finding. A young man with the BEST eyebrows, perfect dark brown soft hair, and the most polite smile she had ever seen. Instantly she knew from the bottom of her heart that he was the one, so she smacked the pizza out of the young mans hands onto the floor, and jumped onto him, causing him to fall backwards into Macys mums favourite bush. They both giggled as macy ran her warm hands through his soft hair.

"oh yeah, by the way I'm Luca, and you are?"

"IM MACY, M-A-C-Y" macy yelled in excitement.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

Tayah and Lachie walked out of the classroom slowly after hogging the doorway whilst wrapping their arms tightly around each other. Soon followed Sade who was busy crying on her boyfriend (lucas) shoulder because she didn't want to end her schooling life, and neither did lucas because they knew that they would all split apart someday and have to all go their own separate ways.

Sade, Lucas, Macy, Luca, Tayah and Lachie all gathered in to a small group to get a photo, soon before Sade pulled a whole packet of free range eggs and toilet paper out of her miniature bag, handing everyone each a few of each.

"FUCK SCHOOL!!" yelled Lachie whilst throwing his hands in the air.

The rest of the afternoon was spent egging the principals office, and then toilet papering their year co-ordinators car.

The 17 year old each walked out of the school gates for the very last time. A single tear dropped out of Macys eye. The rest of their lives were now controlled by each of them.