Seowon

Seowon, I swear if I see you again, I will fucking kill you.

I woke up in the middle of the night because of my front door's nonstop ringing. I groaned and shifted to my right side to hide my head under the pillow in the hope that the ringing would stop. But of course the human-being outside causing my interrupted sleep would be stubborn as always. Take my now ringing phone as a confirmation. I sat up and looked at the clock only to find out that it's just four in the morning.

"Fucking finally Yook Sungjae!" She said as she immediately removed her boots and stomped her way inside my apartment.

"Well thank you for interrupting my precious sleep Park Sooyoung." I replied and gave her a sarcastic smile. She giggled at my small gesture and pinched both of my cheeks.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry Mr. Grumpy. Your place is nearer to our location shoot. Might as well save time to sleep here than sleep in the car going home."

"Shut it." I said as I removed her hands from my face. "You could've texted me ahead of time, you know."

"Mianhe. Our manager confiscated our phones to focus on the shoot. I'm sorry." She mumbled while pouting her lips.

"Ah, jinjja! Fine. Don't ever use that aegyo to anyone. You look like a maniac who's seducing me. I want to vomit." I said as I created gagging sounds.

"Wae? Are you getting seduced?" She said as she walked closer to me, leaning her head to mine, obviously teasing me. I saw her smirk. I can hear fire alarms going off in my mind. My heart is running a thousand miles. I am sure I looked like an idiot getting all flustered. Before I could speak, she giggled like a cute kid. Oh God, she doesn't even have the slightest idea that whatever she does make my heart beat at a staggering rhythm making me feel like it would jump out of my chest to reveal what it has longed to say. I saw her yawn and rested her head on the crook of my neck.

"I'm sleepy. Let's stop this game." She whispered.

"Since you're so tired, I will reserve my revenge tomorrow." I teased her and flicked her forehead.

"Can I borrow your shirt?" She looked up to me. I noticed the eyes that have been worn out by work. Her eyes still sparkle but the stain of fatigue is still apparent.

"You've been wearing my shirts since ages and you have the audacity to ask permission now?"

She laughed her heart out and walked inside my room to change her clothes. After a few minutes, I heard my bedroom door open. I marched inside and found her already snuggled on my bed. I tucked her inside the blankets and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Good night. I'm sorry again for crashing your place." She looks so cute with only her head showing because the blankets are wrapped all over her body.

"It's fine. Do you have a schedule tomorrow?"

"Ne, I need to leave by 7:30."

"Arasso. Sleep now."

She hummed in response and closed her eyes. I turned off the main lights to switch with the dim ones.

One of my favorite novelist once said, "All endings are also beginnings." And Sooyoung and I are the living evidence of such statement. We Got Married may have ended years ago but our beautiful friendship have just started to bloom.

I've always been told to watch out my words. That before I let them slip out of my tongue, I have thought of its implications a thousand of times. That before I reveal it to the universe, I made sure to have the courage to take responsibility for the comets and stars it would produce.